UP ITTC Scholarship Exam

Conference, seminar, at iba pa
ericb
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

UP ITTC Scholarship Exam

Post by ericb » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:11 am

Gusto ko lang po i-share yung natanggap kong email from UP-ITTC. Baka kasi may interested na mag take ng examination :)
Sana ndi ako nagbe-break ng rules natin. More power to all of us!
-------------------
UP Information Technology Training Center Opens Its 2nd Year
[Inside UP ITTC]

The UP Information Technology Training Center (UP ITTC) is now accepting applicants for the First Quarter of the Academic Year (AY) 2006-2007. It boasts of state-of-the-art equipment, an IT and Business Skills focused curriculum, and high-caliber trainers including UP Faculty members. Trainees can choose from three specialization tracks namely: Applications Development, Network Systems, and Mobile Computing & Embedded Systems. The first 27 UP ITTC graduates this year will be receiving the UP ITTC Certificate in Information Technology.
All college graduates are eligible to apply.

Application requirements include:
1. UP ITTC Application Form
2. Transcript of Records
3. Three (3) passport size ID pictures
4. PhP 50 exam fee

The combined Scholarship & Admission Exam for AY 2006-2007 will be held at the following venues:

UP Diliman

Date: May 6, 2006 (Saturday)
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: UP IT Training Center, CSRC Bldg., Ma. Regidor St.,
UP Diliman, Quezon City

UP Cebu

Date: April 28, 2006 (Friday)
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: Rm 314 - 316, Arts & Sciences (AS) Bldg.,
UP Cebu, Lahug, Cebu City

For questions and more information visit our website at http://ittc.up.edu.ph or contact us at:

UP Information Technology Training Center
CSRC Building, UP Diliman 1101 Quezon City
Tel: (02) 920-2080, (02) 981-8500 local 4468
Email: [email protected]
www.phpugph.com - PHP Users Group Philippines

jigoku
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: UP ITTC Scholarship Exam

Post by jigoku » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:36 am

meron po ba dito nakapagtake na nito?
how was the admission exam?
kakayanin kaya kahit hindi IT-course grad?

xyleena
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by xyleena » Sat May 09, 2009 10:04 am

How can i find a scholarship for being a veterans daughter? my dad was in the army for i dont know how long maybe two or three years? and i've heard before from many relatives how i can get a scholarship for it. plus my father had cancer, and died in 2004. Is there any way i can get a scholarship for the both of them?
***** Manual signatures are NOT allowed *****_____
yahoo keyword tool ~ overture ~ traffic estimator ~ adwords traffic estimator

Batch5
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Batch5 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Visit http://upittc.ning.com

Kung gusto nyo malaman ang mga activities ng mga students.

mikkelandersen
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by mikkelandersen » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 pm

I read about this training a while back. Is this only scholarship scheme that is running at the moment. I was trying to get a scholarship for my MCITP course. Now that I'm almost there, I was wandering if someone can recommend me a decent training centre to do this. Ideally I would like to do my training in Germany as I have plans there. Currently I have a number of IT training providers, one of them Firebrand Training. I've checked out their German MCITP resources and found it decent. But has anyone hard any experience with them, and which books should I start with? sorry about the link, I thought I share it in case someone needs for it reference.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Mike

mustafayalciner
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by mustafayalciner » Wed May 18, 2011 9:36 am

mikkelandersen wrote:I read about this training a while back. Is this only scholarship scheme that is running at the moment. I was trying to get a scholarship for my MCITP course. Now that I'm almost there, I was wandering if someone can recommend me a decent training centre to do this. Ideally I would like to do my training in Germany as I have plans there. Currently I have a number of IT training providers, one of them Firebrand Training. I've checked out their German MCITP resources and found it decent. But has anyone hard any experience with them, and which books should I start with? sorry about the link, I thought I share it in case someone needs for it reference.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Mike
Hi Mike,

i have no experiences with Firebrantraining, but with the Training of ACT MCITP near by Cologne. And I'm fully satisfied with theri training.

gtt5816
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by gtt5816 » Thu May 19, 2011 3:01 am

Hello all.

Meron pa bang ibang feedback from their training programs?

Thanks

Return to “Events”