Some small bugs. When using 1440 * 900 pix, Opera 9.23, Template Width (em) 500 and the smallest font size modules on the right move and I receive the following:
1) Search field is partially overlapped (see Top.gif 1 attached)
2) Ads column moves to the right for a half of it's width and top region doesn't, so ve have different width (see Top.gif 2); the footer moves to the right even more, so we have the same effect (see Bottom.gif 2) and scroll bar appears (see Bottom.gif 3).
Setting other template width (e.g. 120 em) is bad for me, because then screen width changes with every font size increase/decrease.
As for the problem I wrote:
I use xamp on Windows and a subfolder for Joomla! (see below).
There are some problems:
1) When I navigate "Home" via breadcumbs, I come to the root folder (htdocs), not in the htdocs\newera. When I navigate "Home" via main menu, everything is O'k.
2) I receive a warning when error reporting is switched on:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$readmore_text in C:\xampp\htdocs\newera\templates\speedlate\html\com_content\category\blog_item.php on line 102
3) CSS works only in the "Home" location, and doesn't work for any other.
It seems to me all these problems come for the same reason (use of server root path instead of relative links). When I use other templates, everything is O'k.
- it doesn't exist any more with the new version.