yes this is my first message in this commuinty...
by the way..
Welcome to the forum!
1.i wanted to ask tcpdf team.. that the arabic peroject has been finished or u guys are still working on that?
(and also i'm gonna use it for farsi language! i guess it works)
Well, actually, there's no team. Nicola Asuni is responsible for TCPDF. I simply adapted his work to Joomla! 1.0.x.
Now, as far as the project you refered to is concerned... It's not purely Arabic. It hopefully supports Hebrew as well. As a matter of fact, I'm currently rewriting the whole thing to closely follow Unicode standards. Specifically:
- The new adaptation of TCPDF for Joomla! 1.0.x will support all right-to-left languages in accordance with Unicode 5.0 standards
- It will be based on a new lighter adaptation of ArGlyphs to support Arabic scripts
- It will closely follow Unicode's bidirectional algorithm (revision 17) to display bidirectional text independently of FriBiDi (which may or may not be installed on your system)
- HTML Bidirectional tags will be supported and/or a plugin will be released that will allow you to control the directionality of your text without ever leaving your WYSIWYG editor
- If all's well, a beta version will be released by the end of this year for 1.0.x (PHP 4 & 5) and, hopefully, another version for Joomla! 1.5 will follow suit
2.and also i have a problem (sorry i'm new here) what do u mean by installing language.. is it just copying or something else...
Are you talking about the installation of TCPDF for Joomla! or something else?
3.i like to take part in testers project of this pdf solving for arabic or farsi joomla..but i don know how and where, all links were in languags i really don understand.. except the download link(thanks god!)
A website for my projects will be set up some time in the close future. A forum for beta testers will be set up there as well. In any case, until then, watch out for any developments and invitations to beta testers in this thread.