Authorize.net problems with phpShop/Mambo

Joomla version 1.0 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
montano
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Authorize.net problems with phpShop/Mambo

Post by montano » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:47 am

Hi all, first post here.  I am desperate for help. Did I say DESPERATE!!!!!!  Here's my post from the Mambo forum
Failure in processing the Payment (ps_Authorize)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all! First let me say that I LOVE the new MamboMart!! However...I am having a serious problem. I have read this great tutorial http://mambo-phpshop.net/index.php?opti ... pic=8965.0 and did solve the problem of putting in the Transaction Key. I've also set my store to go to the secure shopping portion of the site. So that's all done. BUT, the checkout page hangs up for a long time then finally gives a pop-up box error "Failure in processing the Payment (ps_Authorize)" The orders are not going through anywhere, Mambo side, Authorize.net or my bank account. All works fine if I use a non-credit card form of payment. Just the Authorize.net is screwy.

I've read what I could find here in this (phpShop) forum and in the mambo-phpShop Forum, so I am stymied. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I will check back here often. This site is ready to go live and can't process a payment.

I can also be found on MSN as [email protected] or AOL [email protected] or Yahoo as [email protected] Please don't use the last two as e-mails as I don't check them.

Thanks again in advance.
Cindy Montano
I can't get a response that's workable.  I've tried all the tutorials and possible fixes, but nothing works.  The checkout just hangs up and I either get the error box or it can't find it's way back to the index.php page.  I am very frustrated because I have a significant amount of time invested in this project.  I set it up once in Zen Cart and twice with phpShop .  Now I am ready to launch it and PayPal and COD payments work but not Authorize.net and that is the gateway she HAS to use.

Please help me!!
Thanks
Cindy Montano

witmatix
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Authorize.net problems with phpShop/Mambo

Post by witmatix » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:18 pm

Some more information would be useful.  Try putting some debugging code into the very end of your authorize code, right before it prints out the error messages:

Code: Select all

// Print out array for debugging
echo "<br> Authorize.net Info: <br>";
echo "<pre>";
print_r($d);
echo "</pre>";
die();
// end debug code

// Payment Declined
        elseif ($response[0] == '2') {
           $d["error"] = $response[3];
           $d["order_payment_log"] = $response[3];
           // Catch Transaction ID
           $d["order_payment_trans_id"] = $response[6];
           return False;
        }
        // Transaction Error
        elseif ($response[0] == '3') {
           $d["error"] = $response[3];
           $d["order_payment_log"] = $response[3];
           // Catch Transaction ID
           $d["order_payment_trans_id"] = $response[6];
           return False;
        }
   }
This file should be in:  administrator/components/com_phpshop/classes/payment/ps_authorize.php

Copy and paste the output of the debug here, and we'd be more able to help.

------------------------
Witmatix.com Inc.
http://witmatix.com
------------------------

montano
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by montano » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:40 am

Hi, I just want to say that Lou Landry helped me via IM today and I have the issue resolved.  I HOPE
Seems like I needed a different secure certificate.  We had the low end version and need the wild card version that covers the whole site.

So if you are stymied like I was, check to make sure your server has Open SSL enabled.
Thanks
Cindy

witmatix
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by witmatix » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:20 am

If you saved the transcript of the IM conversation, consider posting it here so other people with the same question can see if they have openSSL enabled or not.
------------------------
Witmatix.com Inc.
http://witmatix.com
------------------------

Return to “Installation - 1.0.x”