Ease Of Access and Use

sidonieb
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Ease Of Access and Use

Post by sidonieb » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:57 am

This is one thing I've found really with Joomla! I can't find anything! If it were easier to contact someone for help when things go wrong, or if it were easier to delete an account, that would be awesome. I have signed up to joomla four times, and I can't even access the admin part, so I can't even work on my website, since Joomla can't even send my activation code! Why is this so hard to do? All I want is to sign up, ut i can't even get the activation email! PLease help!!

Tonie
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Ease Of Access and Use

Post by Tonie » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:56 am

Are you talking about registering on your own site, or on one of the joomla.org sites?

Isn't accessing the backend with the admin account something different than registering normal accounts?

sidonieb
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Ease Of Access and Use

Post by sidonieb » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:19 pm

I'm basically trying to access the part that requires a username and a password. The part that I need to access to alter my website. See my website already exsists, my sister made it for me using a program that she owns, but she told me that I could change it and add things to it using Joomla. Soo I tried to get an account and I keep getting a mesage saying that Joomla cannot send me my registration info(password, registration code, etc) so right now i can only see the front-end of my joomla account, basically I can't do anything. If you have any idea how to fix this let me know

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”