how to create a new page in joomla 1.5

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 1.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
markleitch
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

how to create a new page in joomla 1.5

Post by markleitch » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:24 pm

i am completely 200% new to Joomla and from what i have seen i love it i have looked at some of the site creations and you guys are fantastic, however i am completely stuck even before i start.
You see i have installed joomla 1.5 successfully and i have been able to add the template that i want to use but would you believe i have looked for how to "create a new page" and cannot find much.. So my question of many im sure is ... How do you create a new page in joomla 1.5 such as a products or services page?
I am building a website with possibly up to 25 pages but can get past the front "home" page LMAO. :)
All help will be very much appreciated.

normdouglas
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: how to create a new page in joomla 1.5

Post by normdouglas » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:27 pm

Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.

It's always a good place to start...

Another way, if you have installed sample content, is just to edit those pages...
Step1. Read the instructions. Step2. Refer to step 1. Step 3. Backup

Return to “Administration 1.5”