I've got some notes in italian and i'm going to write an howto (in italian) as soon as i can, but now i try to translate something on the go.
Basicly, you have to do 2 steps:
nuke ----> joomla 1.0
joomla 1.0 -----> joomla 1.5
HOW TO MIGRATE FROM NUKE TO J 1.0
1) Export you old nuke db from your nuke site.
2) Install joomla 1.0
3) Import nuke database INTO joomla 1.0 database
You need from 1 to 4 components, depending of what you have to migrate. You can find them here: http://www.dapinna.com/component/docman ... oomla.html
EzNuke is the migrator and it's absolutely needed...the others 3 are the forum (joomlaboard), the download manager (remository) and the private messages manager (myPMS)....you have to install them only if you wish to migrate some forum posts (i don't know of which kind of forum....phpbb or what...i haven't tried it), the downloads or the private messages (as was obvious)
5) Now you have to go in Component > ezPhpNuke to Mambo Convertor
6) Choose what you want to migrate. Maybe you'll have to do some test before you find the right combination of things...
HOW TO MIGRATE FROM J 1.0 TO J 1.5 USING mtwMigrator (a component for joomla 1.5)
0) You need phpmyadmin and the database created by the last 6 steps....
1) Install joomla 1.5
2) Install mtwMigrator on J 1.5
3) Go to Component > mtwMigrator
4) Go to Global Configuration to set what database you wanna import, the mysql server....here you may have to do some tests too, before you do it right....
5) Click "Start Migration"
I've had some problems but nothing too hard to fix.
I found most of these infos on that italian thread: http://forum.joomla.it/index.php/topic, ... 13516.html
I hope i've helped you....sorry for the poor english but i'm really in a hurry....let me know if it worked for you....if you need more support just write me another time and i'll answer you as soon as possible.
- My links and contacts -