Polling?

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! version 1.5.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
designbyWEBSTER
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Polling?

Post by designbyWEBSTER » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:59 am

Hi All,

I was wondering, I've been asked to build a website for the candidates of our college elections.
Is there a plugin for polling that includes a Preferences option as in...

Say there is 10 people up for election. We have to choose 2 females and 2 males. But the voter has to vote for everyone. In the male vote eg. there are 5 males. (1), (2), (3), (4) & (5). If the voter was to vote for (1) then (2) then (3) then (4) then (5). (1) would get 5 points, (2) gets 4 and so on.

Might be a bit of an ask, but it would be good if there was a extension like this.

Also, if there is, I want to put a password on (universal) so that Anonymous users can access and vote, is this possible?

Thanks,

Jack

enticer
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Polling?

Post by enticer » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:54 pm

Anybody? I am also looking for an extension that will do an online nomination or casting for vote for our Alumni organization election.

Any idea is appreciated.

Geoff
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Post by Geoff » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:56 pm

Moved to J! 1.5 -> Extensions
Backup, backup, backup!
The "Master" .htacess file by Nicholas http://snipt.net/nikosdion/the-master-htaccess

enticer
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by enticer » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:49 am

Geoff wrote:Moved to J! 1.5 -> Extensions
Thanks for your reply Geoff. The extensions are overwhelming. Would you know the extension name or at least what category should I be looking at?

Thank you again.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 1.5”