Site not yet approved

amitray
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Site not yet approved

Post by amitray » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Dear Sir/Maam,
I had applied for a domain name usage license for my domain joomlaseo.org on 16.09.2010. I just wanted to know normally how much time it takes for approval process. Kindly help me as I dont know the procedure followed. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Urmila

amitray
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: Site not yet approved

Post by amitray » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:54 am

Thanks to the Joomla Team for granting me the licence. This topic is now closed.

amitray
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by amitray » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:04 am

If you have followed all the steps properly than you site can be approved within 15 days or else it may take some time till you fulfill all the license requirements. There are basically two major requirements apart from some steps which you have to fulfill during filling up the form these are:-
1. On your site, please make sure that the first prominent use of the name Joomla! has the trademark symbol (R in a circle).

2. Also, include the following statement in the footer of your site: "yoursite.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries."

garyjaybrooks
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by garyjaybrooks » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:33 am

I'm on the trademark team we will look at this tomorrow.
Last edited by garyjaybrooks on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Brooks - Joomla Hosting with Phone Support http://www.CloudAccess.net Official host of http://demo.joomla.org

mandville
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by mandville » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:15 am

this site has already been dealt with (see second post)
HU2HY- Poor questions = Poor answer
Un requested Help PM's will be reported, added to the foe list and possibly just deleted
{VEL Team Leader}{TM Auditor }{ Showcase & Security forums Moderator}

Return to “OpenSourceMatters.org”