Pictures / Picture Captions

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
deltawing921
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Pictures / Picture Captions

Post by deltawing921 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:46 pm

So I'm using SIGE to make a photo gallery for my site. It works great, but there are two issues I just can't figure out.

1) Is anyone aware of a way to change the order of the pictures without just uploading them to Joomla in the desired order?

2) I want my picture captions to be capitalized. Ie: if the picture file is named "Group Shot" on my computer, it appears as "group shot" in the photo gallery (I believe because Joomla uploads it as all lower case letters in the Media Manager). I used Firebug to find the html code to change it but unfortunately Firebug doesn't tell you which html file it's looked at/where to find it. Is there a way I can do this through Joomla or SIGE? It seems like there should be.

Thanks in advance.
-Katie
ps: My site isn't live yet so I can't post a link.

deltawing921
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Pictures / Picture Captions

Post by deltawing921 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:42 pm

bumpety bump
Maybe this will get more response during the week rather than a Saturday afternoon?

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”