ChronoForms

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
jean_lesaint
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

ChronoForms

Post by jean_lesaint » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:09 pm

I installed ChronoForms to create a custom information form on my site. Unfortunately, when trying to create a form via the new form wizard, all i get is a blank form. Also, now I can't view my site. See below for the messages I receive. I'm new to Joomla so I'm a bit lost.

Warning: require_once(/home/content/j/e/a/jeanlesaint/html/seniorplacementresources/joomla/components/com_chronoforms/chronoforms.html.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/j/e/a/jeanlesaint/html/seniorplacementresources/joomla/plugins/content/chronoforms/chronoforms.php on line 10

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/j/e/a/jeanlesaint/html/seniorplacementresources/joomla/components/com_chronoforms/chronoforms.html.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/j/e/a/jeanlesaint/html/seniorplacementresources/joomla/plugins/content/chronoforms/chronoforms.php on line 10

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”