I really need some help. I can't access my controlpanel from my backend. I have added a picture so you can have a look. I'm using 1.6.3. The site have no other users than super user, and it worked fine before my vacation(couple of weeks ago). The frontend is working.
So far I have tried this with no luck:
1. I have enabled plg_user_joomla in my database, actually all my plg_ are enabled. And also my administrator modules are enabled.
2. I have emptied my sessions table, cleared my cache and my cookies in my browser, but still no luck.
3. I added public $root_user='myusername
'; in my configuration.php file ( http://www.compassdesigns.net/joomla-bl ... permission
Thanks for your reply,
1. The user is assigned super users user group.
2. I have tried IE, Firefox and chrome = same problem in all of them.
I've been able to access the module administration page by entering the URL to the page. The problem seems to be that some modules in the administrator page is not showing even though they're enabled. I have problems with following modules:
- admin menu
When the toolbar is missing I'm also unable to do any changes since the buttons for apply and save is not showing as they are a part of the toolbar.
I uploaded some print screens so you can see my administrator modules, and when I log in.
Same problem still.