BlueStork is so annoying I also made a modified version.
Called this new template LessAnnoyingStork.
You need to change:
- XML file name
- template <name> in the XML file
- template <description> language key in the XML file
- some more language keys in the XML file (starting down around line 54)
- language file names
- language keys in the language files
That should give you a working template.
I have only changed the template.css
Some of the changes:
- reduced the visual noise level and improved the visual hierarchy
- removed the weird hover on the control panel icons (what the heck is that supposed to be?)
- removed the excessive spacing on the parameter settings
- labels now look like labels, not like all other text
- input fields now look like input fields, not like all other text
- required fields now look like required fields, and more similar to other input fields
- list highlights now look like highlights, not like one of the other rows
- buttons now look like buttons, not like all other text
Advanced interface design concepts for sure.
And now it is a LessAnnoyingStork template.
Originally I changed an early 1.6.x template and there have been some changes to BlueStork since then.
Worked on it a few days ago, but I have not finished re-doing the newer 1.7.1 template 100% yet.
But it is not as annoying to look at everyday.
Perhaps I should finish it and post it somewhere for download.I would like to know what you will be changing.
Perhaps we could merge some of the fixes..