joomla 2.5 default template

Everything to do with Joomla! 2.5 templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
moisea
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

joomla 2.5 default template

Post by moisea » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:25 am

hello i would like to create a joomla 2.5 website using my own template. I just would like to know what codes i would have to insert in the header of my template and if joomla still uses <jdoc:include on its content pages. Does xml file of templates still needchanges as it was on previous version? :-[ sorry did not use Joomal for quite a while.
Please can someone guide me through. Help me get rolling..
Many thanks.

moisea
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: joomla 2.5 default template

Post by moisea » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:05 pm

got it and using 960gs.
thanks for looking

chiappa
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by chiappa » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:57 pm

So how did you set it up? *interested*

ramson
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by ramson » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:39 am

This topic explains how to define a build by using the build process parameters in builds that are based on the Default Template. The information in this topic describes functionality that should match Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) as long as the following conditions are true:

You are working in a team project that was created from one of the two process templates that are included with Visual Studio ALM: MSF for Agile Software Development v5.0 or MSF for CMMI Process Improvement v5.0.

No one on your team has removed or customized the Default Template.
***** Manual signatures are NOT allowed ********** Manual signatures are NOT allowed ********** Manual signatures are NOT allowed ********** Manual signatures are NOT allowed ********** Manual signatures are NOT allowed ********** Manual signatures are NOT allowed *****_
Travesti.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 2.5”