2.5.2 Contact Form not working

For Joomla! 2.5 Coding related discussions, please use: http://groups.google.com/group/joomla-dev-general
Note: All 1.6, 1.7 and 3.5 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 3.x.

Moderator: ooffick

Forum rules
Please use the mailing list here: http://groups.google.com/group/joomla-dev-general rather than this forum.
roccet712
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

2.5.2 Contact Form not working

Post by roccet712 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:09 am

Any help would be great.

I am running the latest version on Joomla and having trouble with getting the contact us form to work on my site. When filling out the form and hitting submit the page refreshes back to the form and no email or confirmation notification appears or is sent. I have verified my mail settings and tripled check this information. The mass mailing test worked successfully so I do not think this is related to mail settings configurations. Tried copying com_contact folder files from a working site to correct the issue but unfortunately that too did not work. In working through other forums I also tried disabling and enabling features that might possible cause the issue (ex. Check session, user URL rewriting, etc.) I have searched high and low through forum after forum and have been turned away my web hosting.

Shosha
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: 2.5.2 Contact Form not working

Post by Shosha » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:36 am

I have the same problem.
Did you get it sorted out?

tfuller0943
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by tfuller0943 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:00 pm

I've got the same problem. Mail doesn't make it from the form to the receiving mail server.

version: Joomla! 2.5.4

bridge_church
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by bridge_church » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Me too, my contact form is not working because I am using google apps for my email.

Return to “Joomla! 2.5 Coding”