Site search bringing notices

Joomla version 1.5 is end-of-life and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
kauchape
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Site search bringing notices

Post by kauchape » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 pm

I have created my own template using joomla 1.5, I am happy with joomla so far but when I finished installing my joomla and the template, I got problems when using my site search:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xtremesa/public_html/bushbuck/plugins/search/jfcontacts.php on line 117

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xtremesa/public_html/bushbuck/plugins/search/jfnewsfeeds.php on line 138

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xtremesa/public_html/bushbuck/plugins/search/jfweblinks.php on line 148

I dont know what is causing this! somebody please help as I need to start putting information my link is:

http://www.xtremesafaristz.com/bushbuck

RCheesley
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Site search bringing notices

Post by RCheesley » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi there,

It looks like some problems with your search plugins - have you tried turning off error reporting as the search does seem to be working ok (go to global config and disable error reporting)

Ruth
Ruth Cheesley

RCheesley
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by RCheesley » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:27 pm

I think this relates to joomlafish files, so that might be the best place to start - I googled for jfcontacts.php and it came up with some forum results from JoomlaFish.

Ruth
Ruth Cheesley

kauchape
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Disabled error reporting and still same problem

Post by kauchape » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Hi ruth,

Thanks for your prompt reply, I have disabled error reporting but still the same problem, I think the joomfish might be causing it, I have disabled it, what if I remove its plugin folder?

Thanks again

imene imene
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by imene imene » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:29 am

HEY there :D
i have the same probleme and obviously it seems to be from the joomfish component so i had just to uninstall it :laugh: and voila !

Return to “Installation 1.5”