Help with Modifying Template

Everything to do with Joomla! 2.5 templates and templating.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
matt001
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Help with Modifying Template

Post by matt001 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi Guys,

I have been using Joomla for a while as in maintaining content but never haven't had much to do with Building a Joomla Based Site.

I am after some help with modifying a template and was wanting to know if anyone is able to help me out.

I have got a template for Joomla 2.5 I have made colour changes through the CSS but want to make some modifications to the layout and abit unsure on what to do.

If anyone would be able to help me out that would be good as I can send you the the template that I am currently using and a mockup of the changes I am needing help with.

Thanks

Matthew

float-right
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: Help with Modifying Template

Post by float-right » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Uhm, you might get more responses if you indicate what you are willing pay someone to do this for you.

There is a big difference between asking advice on how to do something yourself and asking someone else to do it for you. I do a lot of work for other people and I charge them for it, it's how I feed my family.
Top-tip: marking your posts as "Urgent!", when they clearly aren't, will most likely get you ignored.

Please don't PM me with anything other than *Personal Messages*! If you have a Joomla question, post it in the forum.

Return to “Templates for Joomla! 2.5”