Hello, I'm from Italy and I have the same problem like title.
My multilanguage website is IT/UK/DE/FR.
My issue is with the navigation to "Home" when the visitor is using the IT/DE/FR version of the site.
To go back to the home page of the site the user has 3 navigation options:
1) Through the Main Menu, clicking on "Home"
2) Through the logo of website
3) Via the "Breadcrumbs" clicking on "Home"
If the user is using the UK language is all ok.
If the user is using the IT/DE/FR languages:
1) Through the Main Menu, clicking on "Home" the redirect is wrong to the home page in UK language
2) Through the logo of website, clicking on the logo the redirect is wrong to the home page in UK language
3) Via the "Breadcrumbs" clicking on "Home", clicking on "Home" the redirect is right to the home page in the correct language
I think can be a problem of my template (Gavern) or other... but what?
Someone can help me?
I can send my admin login or ftp login to see in the website...
Thank you very much for all helps.
Here my technical info:
Multilanguage site in Joomla 2.5.11
SEF URLs: Yes
Use URL rewriting: No
Suffix URL: No
Template gk_creative http://www.gavick.com/joomla-templates/creative,94.html
My website: http://www.lagodicomocase.com
Plugin System - Language Filter:
- Cambio lingua automatico YES
- Associazione menu YES
- Rimuovi il prefisso dalla lingua predefinita NO