Form Builder in Joomla 2.5

General questions relating to Joomla! 2.5. Note: All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5. There are other boards for more specific help on Joomla! features and extensions.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
PharaK
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Form Builder in Joomla 2.5

Post by PharaK » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:54 am

I am struggling to find a form builder for 2.5 that is as easy to use as Smartformer. I have mastered smartformer fo j1.5 and very comfortable with it. Chronoform was suggested but I just cant grasp it. Or is there a smartformer for j2.5? Any recommendation are welcome as long as they are closely related or as userfriendly as smartformer. Thank You.
Last edited by imanickam on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Your other post f=615&t=736941 on the same subject in the same forum has been deleted. In the future, please do not post the same topic multiple times in the same or different forums as it is against the forum rules to cross-post.

linda_neale
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Form Builder in Joomla 2.5

Post by linda_neale » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:39 am

I've used Blue Flame Forms recently and found it very easy. Used to use Chronoforms but this is much simpler - only about £20.

http://www.joomla-forms.com/

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 2.5”