Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME typ

Discussion regarding Joomla! 2.5 Performance issues.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
glazebro
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME typ

Post by glazebro » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:42 pm

I am getting that error on every one of my .js files loading on my site in google chrome's inspector. I also am getting an error on my login page. I am fairly new to joomla and could use help here. I have found posts on the warning, but I don't think any of them have mirrored my issue as they usually have one of these warnings where I have probably 10. Also I believe that the uploading of a rokgzipper extension may have caused the problem. I have uninstalled it but the warnings still persist as well as the error on the login page. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

http://icare.coaccess.com/

thank you!

glazebro
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME

Post by glazebro » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

I could really use some tips here. Thanks again!

SimonHayter
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by SimonHayter » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:15 pm

When viewing your site I see no problem reported to the JS. Used Firebug in Firefox.

glazebro
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by glazebro » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Sorry I misspoke when I said error. It is actually a warning and I am using google chromes inspector. I have attached what I see in my inspector. I have cached the browser a few times and continue to get the warning. It is strange if I refresh the page sometimes the warnings will go down in number or away altogether but then if I click on a home link they come right back and clearing history and cache has not helped. The login page is showing an error and if that is what you were referring to I apologize because I actually changed it to the default after I wrote my post and forgot to put the broken login module back in place. It is back there now.

Thanks for taking a look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

glazebro
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by glazebro » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:37 pm

I should say that I don't think it is the login module itself that is broken because at one point in time I didn't get that error. I think it came after installing a plugin rokgzipper. I am not sure if it changed the code in that plugin or if it messed up other files but I am a bit stumped. I could also easily be wrong.

glazebro
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by glazebro » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Anyone?

Return to “Performance - Joomla! 2.5”