DB function failed with error number 1030

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 1.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
qdsouza
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

DB function failed with error number 1030

Post by qdsouza » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:11 am

I can't seem to figure out what is causing this error. I posted an article 2 hours ago. When I went back to post another article I got this error. But nothing else on Joomla 1.5 had changed.

Here's the error I'm getting:

Code: Select all

Got error 28 from storage engine SQL=SELECT c.*, g.name AS groupname, cc.title AS name, u.name AS editor, f.content_id AS frontpage, s.title AS section_name, v.name AS author FROM jos_content AS c LEFT JOIN jos_categories AS cc ON cc.id = c.catid LEFT JOIN jos_sections AS s ON s.id = c.sectionid LEFT JOIN jos_groups AS g ON g.id = c.access LEFT JOIN jos_users AS u ON u.id = c.checked_out LEFT JOIN jos_users AS v ON v.id = c.created_by LEFT JOIN jos_content_frontpage AS f ON f.content_id = c.id WHERE c.state != -2 ORDER BY section_name , section_name, cc.title, c.ordering LIMIT 0, 20
Anyone run into this one before and hae a solution?

Thanks for your time.

Quentin

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: DB function failed with error number 1030

Post by imanickam » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 am

This is not a Joomla! problem. It is the problem with MySQL Database.

As the error message states, it is the storage engine related error. You may have to check the space allocated for the database you are using. Also, check the size of the log space allocated in the database.

Suggest, checking with your host services.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

qdsouza
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: DB function failed with error number 1030

Post by qdsouza » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:55 pm

Thanks. The host said tht it had an issue it was dealing with across some of its databases. Its working now.

Return to “Administration 1.5”