Tools for automated migration to Joomla 1.5

This forum is for reporting bugs in Joomla!. Please don't report problems with extensions in here.
davidgal
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Tools for automated migration to Joomla 1.5

Post by davidgal » Sat May 20, 2006 2:30 pm

Hi to all,

Work is almost complete on automated migration from older versions to Joomla 1.5. See blog http://dev.joomla.org/component/option, ... ,33/p,107/. I would like to give credit to Harald Baer for contributing the component to dump migration files from the old site.

User testing is kindly requested to iron out probable glitches.

Remaining work includes adapting the ftp layer to the importer for php safe mode.

Feedback will be appreciated.

Latest version of com_migrator can be found here

EDITED to update as of RC1 release (o7/22/07:
willebil wrote: The migrator is maintained here --> http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/pasamioprojects/frs/

Latest migrator can be downloaded --> http://joomlacode.org/gf/download/frsre ... _beta2.zip
Last edited by infograf768 on Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Gal

pcigre
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: Tools for automated migration to Joomla 1.5

Post by pcigre » Sun May 21, 2006 1:09 pm

Thanks. This is great for migrating database content...

But what about making some step-step tutotrial about upgrading whole site, with components, moodules etc?

What about of making script that will remove unneeded files from joomla 1.0.x? (this is used eg in Gallery2 upgrade procedure)
http://www.pcigre.com -> game community

davidgal
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by davidgal » Sun May 21, 2006 2:30 pm

Hi,

Joomla 1.5 is so significantly changed from 1.0 that there is no 'upgrade' path. This is the reason that we are providing a migration path. The concept is to build a new site and to migrate data from the old site. Extensions need to be installed and configured as if the site is new. The core data migration does reconstruct menu items for core elements and also keeps core module records with configuration settings.

It is not feasible to provide a tutorial that can deal with the diversity of configured sites. Besides moving core database content the only remaining entity to migrate for core elements is the images node of folders and files.
David Gal

srl
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by srl » Sun May 21, 2006 4:31 pm

Here is what I can say at this point. com_migrator works fine as far as I can tell. However I get the following message when selecting "upload & execute" from the 1.5 installation:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iconv() in d:\www\joomla\installation\includes\classes.php on line 1325Also, how can I figure out what "source encoding" to use?

Thanks!

davidgal
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by davidgal » Sun May 21, 2006 4:57 pm

srl wrote: Here is what I can say at this point. com_migrator works fine as far as I can tell. However I get the following message when selecting "upload & execute" from the 1.5 installation:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iconv() in d:\www\joomla\installation\includes\classes.php on line 1325Also, how can I figure out what "source encoding" to use?

Thanks!
Can you please let us know what version of php you are running. The iconv() extension is needed for encoding conversion and it is loaded by default in all newer versions of php (from 4.3 if I'm not mistaken). You might try to enable iconv in you php.ini configuration file on the server or ask your host provider to do so.

I will add a suitable user warning to avoid the error message.

The source encoding is whatever encoding your 'old' site was using (the _ISO setting in the language file). This can also be determined in page info in the browser.
David Gal

srl
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by srl » Mon May 22, 2006 4:40 am

Thanks a bunch. I am testing this on my Windows XP workstation running php 4.3.4. Activated iconv and everything works fine. Sorry, this should have carried a "php newbie" warning;-)

safitch
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by safitch » Fri May 26, 2006 2:30 pm

davidgal wrote: Joomla 1.5 is so significantly changed from 1.0 that there is no 'upgrade' path. This is the reason that we are providing a migration path. The concept is to build a new site and to migrate data from the old site. Extensions need to be installed and configured as if the site is new. The core data migration does reconstruct menu items for core elements and also keeps core module records with configuration settings.
The developer team have been claiming all along that they weren't going to change the database schema because of compatibility issues with previous versions - now you're saying that there is no way outside migration - so the question really is why you don't do schema upgrades as well since 1.5 is so significantly changed? Add foreign keys to all the tables at least, so one can reverse engineer it properly, this won't change the schema at all.

davidgal
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by davidgal » Fri May 26, 2006 2:50 pm

safitch wrote:
davidgal wrote: Joomla 1.5 is so significantly changed from 1.0 that there is no 'upgrade' path. This is the reason that we are providing a migration path. The concept is to build a new site and to migrate data from the old site. Extensions need to be installed and configured as if the site is new. The core data migration does reconstruct menu items for core elements and also keeps core module records with configuration settings.
The developer team have been claiming all along that they weren't going to change the database schema because of compatibility issues with previous versions - now you're saying that there is no way outside migration - so the question really is why you don't do schema upgrades as well since 1.5 is so significantly changed? Add foreign keys to all the tables at least, so one can reverse engineer it properly, this won't change the schema at all.
The only thing that almost has almost no changes is the database schemal Besides two field renames, there are a few additions which usually don't affect upgrade or migration. Same for  a deleted table.

The changes that argue against an upgrade path are the code base and it's structure. There is no practical way to patch an existing site to the new code. There is also another reason to migrate data (irrespective to db schema) and that is the encoding conversion that is required. This applies to data and to string field definitions. Again the argument favours migration.

I'm not sure that I'm following you on the foreign key issue. Can you please clarify.

David
David Gal

safitch
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by safitch » Fri May 26, 2006 5:41 pm

davidgal wrote:
safitch wrote: The developer team have been claiming all along that they weren't going to change the database schema because of compatibility issues with previous versions - now you're saying that there is no way outside migration - so the question really is why you don't do schema upgrades as well since 1.5 is so significantly changed? Add foreign keys to all the tables at least, so one can reverse engineer it properly, this won't change the schema at all.
The only thing that almost has almost no changes is the database schemal Besides two field renames, there are a few additions which usually don't affect upgrade or migration. Same for  a deleted table.

The changes that argue against an upgrade path are the code base and it's structure. There is no practical way to patch an existing site to the new code. There is also another reason to migrate data (irrespective to db schema) and that is the encoding conversion that is required. This applies to data and to string field definitions. Again the argument favours migration.

I'm not sure that I'm following you on the foreign key issue. Can you please clarify.

David
1) Think you misunderstood my point..

Since the team already has decided for a migration path between 1.0 and 1.5, changes in the schema of the 1.5 installation would be the job of the migration tool to handle.

So if the team for instance introduced cleaner naming convetions for field names, table names, SQL queries, etc, as argued in the http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,55622.0.html post, the migration tool would be responsible handling those differences. I imagine it would make the job of the migration tool harder, but nonetheless it would be its responsibility.

2) What I mean with foreign keys - current schema doesn't specify foreign keys, this is _bad_ practice. All tables that have compositional dependencies to/from other tables should specify those in the form of a foreign key. Adding foreign keys constraints to the current 1.5 schema would be the first step on the way to getting referential integrity, and also making it possible for us that use ER diagramming tools to reverse engineer the schema ensuring correct couplings between tables. Today you have to guess to where some fields refer - as torkil experienced in reverse engineering the schema in the post mentioned earlier.

davidgal
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by davidgal » Fri May 26, 2006 7:14 pm

safitch wrote:
davidgal wrote:
safitch wrote: The developer team have been claiming all along that they weren't going to change the database schema because of compatibility issues with previous versions - now you're saying that there is no way outside migration - so the question really is why you don't do schema upgrades as well since 1.5 is so significantly changed? Add foreign keys to all the tables at least, so one can reverse engineer it properly, this won't change the schema at all.

David
1) Think you misunderstood my point..

Since the team already has decided for a migration path between 1.0 and 1.5, changes in the schema of the 1.5 installation would be the job of the migration tool to handle.

So if the team for instance introduced cleaner naming convetions for field names, table names, SQL queries, etc, as argued in the http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,55622.0.html post, the migration tool would be responsible handling those differences. I imagine it would make the job of the migration tool harder, but nonetheless it would be its responsibility.

2) What I mean with foreign keys - current schema doesn't specify foreign keys, this is _bad_ practice. All tables that have compositional dependencies to/from other tables should specify those in the form of a foreign key. Adding foreign keys constraints to the current 1.5 schema would be the first step on the way to getting referential integrity, and also making it possible for us that use ER diagramming tools to reverse engineer the schema ensuring correct couplings between tables. Today you have to guess to where some fields refer - as torkil experienced in reverse engineering the schema in the post mentioned earlier.
Joomla 1.5 is to be compatible as far back as MySQL 3.23 which means versions that will not even parse the foreign key statement (implemented only in version 3.2.44). MyISAM tables do not currently support foreign keys or referential integrity. Most shared hosts do not enable creation of innoDB tables which do support foreign keys.

In any case there will be no major changes in db schema before Joomla! 2.0. At that time the foreign key issue will be reevaluated with an eye on future development of MyISAM table engine.
David Gal

Caiwyn
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Caiwyn » Sun May 28, 2006 5:16 pm

davidgal wrote: The only thing that almost has almost no changes is the database schemal Besides two field renames, there are a few additions which usually don't affect upgrade or migration. Same for  a deleted table.
Does this mean that the database schema for Joomla 1.5 is finalized?  Or is it still subject to change?  If so, at what point during the development cycle is it considered finalized?
davidgal wrote: There is also another reason to migrate data (irrespective to db schema) and that is the encoding conversion that is required. This applies to data and to string field definitions. Again the argument favours migration.
I don't understand how that's practically different from a schema change -- in both cases, the database is significantly altered, is it not?

g3p0
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by g3p0 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:55 pm

I am trying to load the migration script in the 1.5 install and it says I need PHP iconv installed. I checked and it is installed and enabled.
What can I do now?
PHP version 5.1.2
Apache 1.3
OS X 10.4.6

davidgal
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by davidgal » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:03 pm

g3p0 wrote: I am trying to load the migration script in the 1.5 install and it says I need PHP iconv installed. I checked and it is installed and enabled.
What can I do now?
PHP version 5.1.2
Apache 1.3
OS X 10.4.6
Hi and welcome to Joomla!

I checked on php 5.1.2 and it worked fine for me. I suggest to install without migration and in the administrator, go to tools -> system info.
In the main page you should see if inconv is loaded or not. You can aslo check phpinfo() output in the php tab.

If you edited the php.ini to enable iconv, please don't forget to restart apache for it to take effect.

Please let me know what you found.

Thanks,
David Gal

g3p0
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by g3p0 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:19 pm

I checked on php 5.1.2 and it worked fine for me. I suggest to install without migration and in the administrator, go to tools -> system info.
In the main page you should see if inconv is loaded or not. You can aslo check phpinfo() output in the php tab.

If you edited the php.ini to enable iconv, please don't forget to restart apache for it to take effect.

Thanks, Glad to be here. Joomla looks the most promising of any cms I have found so far!

Yep, I checked phpinfo and it is indeed enabled.

If you do not reccomend the migration wizard than what should I do? Should I duplicate my 1.0.9 database and use it for 1.5 selecting the "backup" option?
What about my installed modules like CB, Joomla Explorer, Joom!Fish, Helpdesk, and others? Will I have to reinstall these modules/components/mambots?

davidgal
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by davidgal » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:07 pm

g3p0 wrote:

Thanks, Glad to be here. Joomla looks the most promising of any cms I have found so far!

Yep, I checked phpinfo and it is indeed enabled.

If you do not reccomend the migration wizard than what should I do? Should I duplicate my 1.0.9 database and use it for 1.5 selecting the "backup" option?
What about my installed modules like CB, Joomla Explorer, Joom!Fish, Helpdesk, and others? Will I have to reinstall these modules/components/mambots?
Hi,

I need to get to the bottom of this. This is the first instance of a false report of iconv function existing or not. I suspect something in your operating environment. The phpinfo() is reporting setting of the iconv environment settings and not necessarily checking if the function exists. (There is a library of functions, iconv() being one of them). I have found no problems on several versions of php including 5.1.2.

Can you please provide a dump of your environment.

Regarding the planned tranisiton from Joomla! 1.0.x to 1.5. There is no upgrade route planned but only a data migration. There is a facility to migrate the core content using com_migrator. All third party components need to be reinstalled and their content migrated manually.

Cheers,
David Gal

g3p0
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by g3p0 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:11 pm

Here you go:
PHP Version 5.1.2

System Darwin macGeorge.local 8.6.0 Darwin Kernel Version 8.6.0: Tue Mar 7 16:58:48 PST 2006; root:xnu-792.6.70.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC Power Macintosh
Build Date Apr 24 2006 21:02:33
Configure Command './configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/php5' '--with-zlib' '--with-xml' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql' '--with-pgsql=/usr/local/pgsql' '--with-freetype2=/usr/local/' '--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs' '--with-openssl' '--with-curl' '--with-gd' '--with-mbstring' '--with-xsl' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-pcre' '--with-dom' '--with-posix' '--with-session' '--with-simplexml' '--with-soap' '--with-sockets' '--with-xmlwriter'
Server API Apache 2.0 Handler
Virtual Directory Support disabled
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/php5/lib/php.ini
PHP API 20041225
PHP Extension 20050922
Zend Extension 220051025
Debug Build no
Thread Safety disabled
Zend Memory Manager enabled
IPv6 Support enabled
Registered PHP Streams php, file, http, ftp, compress.zlib, https, ftps
Registered Stream Socket Transports tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, sslv3, sslv2, tls
Registered Stream Filters string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, convert.iconv.*, zlib.*

Zend logo This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v2.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 Zend Technologies

PHP Credits
Configuration
PHP Core
Directive Local Value Master Value
allow_call_time_pass_reference On On
allow_url_fopen On On
always_populate_raw_post_data Off Off
arg_separator.input & &
arg_separator.output & &
asp_tags Off Off
auto_append_file no value no value
auto_globals_jit On On
auto_prepend_file no value no value
browscap no value no value
default_charset no value no value
default_mimetype text/html text/html
define_syslog_variables Off Off
disable_classes no value no value
disable_functions no value no value
display_errors On On
display_startup_errors Off Off
doc_root no value no value
docref_ext no value no value
docref_root no value no value
enable_dl On On
error_append_string no value no value
error_log no value no value
error_prepend_string no value no value
error_reporting 2039 2039
expose_php On On
extension_dir ./ ./
file_uploads On On
highlight.bg #FFFFFF #FFFFFF
highlight.comment #FF8000 #FF8000
highlight.default #0000BB #0000BB
highlight.html #000000 #000000
highlight.keyword #007700 #007700
highlight.string #DD0000 #DD0000
html_errors On On
ignore_repeated_errors Off Off
ignore_repeated_source Off Off
ignore_user_abort Off Off
implicit_flush Off Off
include_path .:/usr/local/php5/lib/php .:/usr/local/php5/lib/php
log_errors Off Off
log_errors_max_len 1024 1024
magic_quotes_gpc On On
magic_quotes_runtime Off Off
magic_quotes_sybase Off Off
mail.force_extra_parameters no value no value
max_execution_time 30 30
max_input_time 60 60
open_basedir no value no value
output_buffering no value no value
output_handler no value no value
post_max_size 8M 8M
precision 12 12
realpath_cache_size 16K 16K
realpath_cache_ttl 120 120
register_argc_argv On On
register_globals Off Off
register_long_arrays On On
report_memleaks On On
report_zend_debug On On
safe_mode Off Off
safe_mode_exec_dir no value no value
safe_mode_gid Off Off
safe_mode_include_dir no value no value
sendmail_from no value no value
sendmail_path /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i
serialize_precision 100 100
short_open_tag On On
SMTP localhost localhost
smtp_port 25 25
sql.safe_mode Off Off
track_errors Off Off
unserialize_callback_func no value no value
upload_max_filesize 2M 2M
upload_tmp_dir no value no value
user_dir no value no value
variables_order EGPCS EGPCS
xmlrpc_error_number 0 0
xmlrpc_errors Off Off
y2k_compliance On On
zend.ze1_compatibility_mode Off Off

apache2handler
Apache Version Apache/2.2.0 (Unix) PHP/5.1.2 mod_fastcgi/2.4.2 mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7i
Apache API Version 20051115
Server Administrator [email protected]
Hostname:Port yourservername:0
User/Group www(70)/70
Max Requests Per Child: 10000 - Keep Alive: on - Max Per Connection: 100
Timeouts Connection: 300 - Keep-Alive: 5
Virtual Server Yes
Server Root /usr/local/apache2
Loaded Modules core mod_authn_file mod_authn_default mod_authz_host mod_authz_groupfile mod_authz_user mod_authz_default mod_auth_basic mod_include mod_filter mod_deflate mod_log_config mod_logio mod_env mod_mime_magic mod_headers mod_usertrack mod_setenvif mod_version mod_ssl prefork http_core mod_mime mod_status mod_autoindex mod_asis mod_cgi mod_vhost_alias mod_negotiation mod_dir mod_actions mod_userdir mod_alias mod_rewrite mod_so mod_php5 mod_fastcgi

engine 1 1
last_modified 0 0
xbithack 0 0

Apache Environment
Variable Value
HTTP_HOST localhost
HTTP_USER_AGENT Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060427 Camino/1.0.1
HTTP_ACCEPT text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE en,ja;q=0.9,fr;q=0.9,de;q=0.8,es;q=0.7,it;q=0.7,nl;q=0.6,sv;q=0.5,nb;q=0.5,da;q=0.4,fi;q=0.3,pt;q=0.3,zh-Hans;q=0.2,zh-Hant;q=0.1,ko;q=0.1
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING gzip,deflate
HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
HTTP_KEEP_ALIVE 300
HTTP_CONNECTION keep-alive
HTTP_COOKIE mbfcookie[lang]=en; phpMyAdmin=pcKAxurF2MaIUrlLuzomCg4ZB39; 667da312e80eb7bb5898590dcbc4db96=35460e4e1b69c690ab723126bad44509; PHPSESSID=e673d7ffa8723cbaae9b0b4d1699a68a; 68205b116ddf0ce5b0f750881f667763=7e7df673a1c96d857442eb6ab232cd95; ea09bb364ef1bffd889e76b7a59035fc=5a3c57122f1c25dbcbca249f7286451d; 5063de064a1a2c8510b5b3127d5aa38d=14d35787395fbe5fb5a9e09d74fa4e3d; 54bcdc5af65dadf0a0b40486353b92d2=3ccdd023c1185287de8a37b35327d8b1
PATH /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
SERVER_SIGNATURE no value
SERVER_SOFTWARE Apache/2.2.0 (Unix) PHP/5.1.2 mod_fastcgi/2.4.2 mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7i
SERVER_NAME localhost
SERVER_ADDR 127.0.0.1
SERVER_PORT 80
REMOTE_ADDR 127.0.0.1
DOCUMENT_ROOT /Library/WebServer/Documents
SERVER_ADMIN [email protected]
SCRIPT_FILENAME /Library/WebServer/Documents/info.php
REMOTE_PORT 62165
GATEWAY_INTERFACE CGI/1.1
SERVER_PROTOCOL HTTP/1.1
REQUEST_METHOD GET
QUERY_STRING no value
REQUEST_URI /info.php
SCRIPT_NAME /info.php

HTTP Headers Information
HTTP Request Headers
HTTP Request GET /info.php HTTP/1.1
Host localhost
User-Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060427 Camino/1.0.1
Accept text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5
Accept-Language en,ja;q=0.9,fr;q=0.9,de;q=0.8,es;q=0.7,it;q=0.7,nl;q=0.6,sv;q=0.5,nb;q=0.5,da;q=0.4,fi;q=0.3,pt;q=0.3,zh-Hans;q=0.2,zh-Hant;q=0.1,ko;q=0.1
Accept-Encoding gzip,deflate
Accept-Charset ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
Keep-Alive 300
Connection keep-alive
Cookie mbfcookie[lang]=en; phpMyAdmin=pcKAxurF2MaIUrlLuzomCg4ZB39; 667da312e80eb7bb5898590dcbc4db96=35460e4e1b69c690ab723126bad44509; PHPSESSID=e673d7ffa8723cbaae9b0b4d1699a68a; 68205b116ddf0ce5b0f750881f667763=7e7df673a1c96d857442eb6ab232cd95; ea09bb364ef1bffd889e76b7a59035fc=5a3c57122f1c25dbcbca249f7286451d; 5063de064a1a2c8510b5b3127d5aa38d=14d35787395fbe5fb5a9e09d74fa4e3d; 54bcdc5af65dadf0a0b40486353b92d2=3ccdd023c1185287de8a37b35327d8b1
HTTP Response Headers
X-Powered-By PHP/5.1.2
Keep-Alive timeout=5, max=100
Connection Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding chunked
Content-Type text/html

ctype
ctype functions enabled

curl
CURL support enabled
CURL Information libcurl/7.13.1 OpenSSL/0.9.7i zlib/1.2.3

date
date/time support enabled
Timezone Database Version 2005.18
Timezone Database internal
Default timezone America/Chicago

date.default_latitude 31.7667 31.7667
date.default_longitude 35.2333 35.2333
date.sunrise_zenith 90.583333 90.583333
date.sunset_zenith 90.583333 90.583333
date.timezone no value no value

dom
DOM/XML enabled
DOM/XML API Version 20031129
libxml Version 2.6.16
HTML Support enabled
XPath Support enabled
XPointer Support enabled
Schema Support enabled
RelaxNG Support enabled

gd
GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled
XBM Support enabled

hash
hash support enabled
Hashing Engines md4 md5 sha1 sha256 sha384 sha512 ripemd128 ripemd160 whirlpool tiger128,3 tiger160,3 tiger192,3 tiger128,4 tiger160,4 tiger192,4 snefru gost adler32 crc32 crc32b haval128,3 haval160,3 haval192,3 haval224,3 haval256,3 haval128,4 haval160,4 haval192,4 haval224,4 haval256,4 haval128,5 haval160,5 haval192,5 haval224,5 haval256,5

iconv
iconv support enabled
iconv implementation libiconv
iconv library version unknown

iconv.input_encoding ISO-8859-1 ISO-8859-1
iconv.internal_encoding ISO-8859-1 ISO-8859-1
iconv.output_encoding ISO-8859-1 ISO-8859-1

libxml
libXML support active
libXML Version 2.6.16
libXML streams enabled

mysql
MySQL Support enabled
Active Persistent Links 0
Active Links 0
Client API version 5.0.20a
MYSQL_MODULE_TYPE external
MYSQL_SOCKET /tmp/mysql.sock
MYSQL_INCLUDE -I/usr/local/mysql/include
MYSQL_LIBS -L/usr/local/mysql/lib -lmysqlclient

mysql.allow_persistent On On
mysql.connect_timeout 60 60
mysql.default_host no value no value
mysql.default_password no value no value
mysql.default_port no value no value
mysql.default_socket no value no value
mysql.default_user no value no value
mysql.max_links Unlimited Unlimited
mysql.max_persistent Unlimited Unlimited
mysql.trace_mode Off Off

openssl
OpenSSL support enabled
OpenSSL Version OpenSSL 0.9.7i 14 Oct 2005

pcre
PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expressions) Support enabled
PCRE Library Version 6.2 01-Aug-2005

PDO
PDO support enabled
PDO drivers sqlite2, sqlite

pdo_sqlite
PDO Driver for SQLite 3.x enabled
PECL Module version (bundled) 1.0.1 $Id: pdo_sqlite.c,v 1.10.2.6 2006/01/01 12:50:12 sniper Exp $
SQLite Library 3.2.8

pgsql
PostgreSQL Support enabled
PostgreSQL(libpq) Version 8.1.3
Multibyte character support enabled
SSL support disabled
Active Persistent Links 0
Active Links 0

pgsql.allow_persistent On On
pgsql.auto_reset_persistent Off Off
pgsql.ignore_notice Off Off
pgsql.log_notice Off Off
pgsql.max_links Unlimited Unlimited
pgsql.max_persistent Unlimited Unlimited

posix
Revision $Revision: 1.70.2.3 $

Reflection
Reflection enabled
Version $Id: php_reflection.c,v 1.164.2.17 2006/01/01 12:50:12 sniper Exp $

session
Session Support enabled
Registered save handlers files user sqlite
Registered serializer handlers php php_binary

session.auto_start Off Off
session.bug_compat_42 On On
session.bug_compat_warn On On
session.cache_expire 180 180
session.cache_limiter nocache nocache
session.cookie_domain no value no value
session.cookie_lifetime 0 0
session.cookie_path / /
session.cookie_secure Off Off
session.entropy_file no value no value
session.entropy_length 0 0
session.gc_divisor 100 100
session.gc_maxlifetime 1440 1440
session.gc_probability 1 1
session.hash_bits_per_character 4 4
session.hash_function 0 0
session.name PHPSESSID PHPSESSID
session.referer_check no value no value
session.save_handler files files
session.save_path no value no value
session.serialize_handler php php
session.use_cookies On On
session.use_only_cookies Off Off
session.use_trans_sid 0 0

SimpleXML
Simplexml support enabled
Revision $Revision: 1.151.2.10 $
Schema support enabled

SPL
SPL support enabled
Interfaces Countable, OuterIterator, RecursiveIterator, SeekableIterator, SplObserver, SplSubject
Classes AppendIterator, ArrayIterator, ArrayObject, BadFunctionCallException, BadMethodCallException, CachingIterator, DirectoryIterator, DomainException, EmptyIterator, FilterIterator, InfiniteIterator, InvalidArgumentException, IteratorIterator, LengthException, LimitIterator, LogicException, NoRewindIterator, OutOfBoundsException, OutOfRangeException, OverflowException, ParentIterator, RangeException, RecursiveArrayIterator, RecursiveCachingIterator, RecursiveDirectoryIterator, RecursiveFilterIterator, RecursiveIteratorIterator, RuntimeException, SimpleXMLIterator, SplFileInfo, SplFileObject, SplObjectStorage, SplTempFileObject, UnderflowException, UnexpectedValueException

SQLite
SQLite support enabled
PECL Module version 2.0-dev $Id: sqlite.c,v 1.166.2.11 2006/01/01 12:50:14 sniper Exp $
SQLite Library 2.8.17
SQLite Encoding iso8859

sqlite.assoc_case 0 0

standard
Regex Library Bundled library enabled
Dynamic Library Support enabled
Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i

assert.active 1 1
assert.bail 0 0
assert.callback no value no value
assert.quiet_eval 0 0
assert.warning 1 1
auto_detect_line_endings 0 0
default_socket_timeout 60 60
safe_mode_allowed_env_vars PHP_ PHP_
safe_mode_protected_env_vars LD_LIBRARY_PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH
url_rewriter.tags a=href,area=href,frame=src,input=src,form=,fieldset= a=href,area=href,frame=src,input=src,form=,fieldset=
user_agent no value no value

tokenizer
Tokenizer Support enabled

xml
XML Support active
XML Namespace Support active
libxml2 Version 2.6.16

xmlreader
XMLReader enabled

xmlrpc
core library version xmlrpc-epi v. 0.51
php extension version 0.51
author Dan Libby
homepage http://xmlrpc-epi.sourceforge.net
open sourced by Epinions.com

xmlwriter
XMLWriter enabled

xsl
XSL enabled
libxslt Version 1.1.11
libxslt compiled against libxml Version 2.6.16
EXSLT enabled
libexslt Version 1.1.11

zlib
ZLib Support enabled
Stream Wrapper support compress.zlib://
Stream Filter support zlib.inflate, zlib.deflate
Compiled Version 1.2.3
Linked Version 1.2.3

zlib.output_compression Off Off
zlib.output_compression_level -1 -1
zlib.output_handler no value no value

Additional Modules
Module Name

Environment
Variable Value
SHELL /bin/bash
USER george
__CF_USER_TEXT_ENCODING 0x1F5:0:0
PATH /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
PWD /
SHLVL 1
HOME /Users/george
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/apache2/lib:
SECURITYSESSIONID 510650
_ /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd

PHP Variables
Variable Value
_REQUEST["mbfcookie"]

Array
(
    [lang] => en
)

_REQUEST["phpMyAdmin"] pcKAxurF2MaIUrlLuzomCg4ZB39
_REQUEST["667da312e80eb7bb5898590dcbc4db96"] 35460e4e1b69c690ab723126bad44509
_REQUEST["PHPSESSID"] e673d7ffa8723cbaae9b0b4d1699a68a
_REQUEST["68205b116ddf0ce5b0f750881f667763"] 7e7df673a1c96d857442eb6ab232cd95
_REQUEST["ea09bb364ef1bffd889e76b7a59035fc"] 5a3c57122f1c25dbcbca249f7286451d
_REQUEST["5063de064a1a2c8510b5b3127d5aa38d"] 14d35787395fbe5fb5a9e09d74fa4e3d
_REQUEST["54bcdc5af65dadf0a0b40486353b92d2"] 3ccdd023c1185287de8a37b35327d8b1
_COOKIE["mbfcookie"]

Array
(
    [lang] => en
)

_COOKIE["phpMyAdmin"] pcKAxurF2MaIUrlLuzomCg4ZB39
_COOKIE["667da312e80eb7bb5898590dcbc4db96"] 35460e4e1b69c690ab723126bad44509
_COOKIE["PHPSESSID"] e673d7ffa8723cbaae9b0b4d1699a68a
_COOKIE["68205b116ddf0ce5b0f750881f667763"] 7e7df673a1c96d857442eb6ab232cd95
_COOKIE["ea09bb364ef1bffd889e76b7a59035fc"] 5a3c57122f1c25dbcbca249f7286451d
_COOKIE["5063de064a1a2c8510b5b3127d5aa38d"] 14d35787395fbe5fb5a9e09d74fa4e3d
_COOKIE["54bcdc5af65dadf0a0b40486353b92d2"] 3ccdd023c1185287de8a37b35327d8b1
_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"] localhost
_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"] Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060427 Camino/1.0.1
_SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT"] text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5
_SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE"] en,ja;q=0.9,fr;q=0.9,de;q=0.8,es;q=0.7,it;q=0.7,nl;q=0.6,sv;q=0.5,nb;q=0.5,da;q=0.4,fi;q=0.3,pt;q=0.3,zh-Hans;q=0.2,zh-Hant;q=0.1,ko;q=0.1
_SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING"] gzip,deflate
_SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET"] ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
_SERVER["HTTP_KEEP_ALIVE"] 300
_SERVER["HTTP_CONNECTION"] keep-alive
_SERVER["HTTP_COOKIE"] mbfcookie[lang]=en; phpMyAdmin=pcKAxurF2MaIUrlLuzomCg4ZB39; 667da312e80eb7bb5898590dcbc4db96=35460e4e1b69c690ab723126bad44509; PHPSESSID=e673d7ffa8723cbaae9b0b4d1699a68a; 68205b116ddf0ce5b0f750881f667763=7e7df673a1c96d857442eb6ab232cd95; ea09bb364ef1bffd889e76b7a59035fc=5a3c57122f1c25dbcbca249f7286451d; 5063de064a1a2c8510b5b3127d5aa38d=14d35787395fbe5fb5a9e09d74fa4e3d; 54bcdc5af65dadf0a0b40486353b92d2=3ccdd023c1185287de8a37b35327d8b1
_SERVER["PATH"] /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
_SERVER["SERVER_SIGNATURE"] no value
_SERVER["SERVER_SOFTWARE"] Apache/2.2.0 (Unix) PHP/5.1.2 mod_fastcgi/2.4.2 mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7i
_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"] localhost
_SERVER["SERVER_ADDR"] 127.0.0.1
_SERVER["SERVER_PORT"] 80
_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] 127.0.0.1
_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"] /Library/WebServer/Documents
_SERVER["SERVER_ADMIN"] [email protected]
_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"] /Library/WebServer/Documents/info.php
_SERVER["REMOTE_PORT"] 62165
_SERVER["GATEWAY_INTERFACE"] CGI/1.1
_SERVER["SERVER_PROTOCOL"] HTTP/1.1
_SERVER["REQUEST_METHOD"] GET
_SERVER["QUERY_STRING"] no value
_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"] /info.php
_SERVER["SCRIPT_NAME"] /info.php
_SERVER["PHP_SELF"] /info.php
_SERVER["REQUEST_TIME"] 1149710673
_SERVER["argv"]

Array
(
)

_SERVER["argc"] 0
_ENV["SHELL"] /bin/bash
_ENV["USER"] george
_ENV["__CF_USER_TEXT_ENCODING"] 0x1F5:0:0
_ENV["PATH"] /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
_ENV["PWD"] /
_ENV["SHLVL"] 1
_ENV["HOME"] /Users/george
_ENV["DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"] /usr/local/apache2/lib:
_ENV["SECURITYSESSIONID"] 510650
_ENV["_"] /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd
Yep, I used the migration tool, that is what I am uploading and getting the error.

also, is 1.5 using $mosConfig_absolute_path as the absolute or is there another prefix/variable? I tried installing Community builder and got that error on the install success page.

davidgal
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by davidgal » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:41 pm

I've done some searching and found reports of iconv being installed but the function not being found. This appeared in some builds of 5.0.3 but there have been more reports than the one bug (status resolved).

All the problems seem to appear in FreeBSD and have to do with the way php was built.

Can you please try on a different host or try installing a different apache / php set.
Last edited by davidgal on Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Gal

g3p0
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by g3p0 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:18 pm

Hmm.
I have tried the installation both on WebServerKit for OS X and with the native Apache server on my os. The result is the same.
Maybe I should upgrade to 5.1.4?

HeadShock
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by HeadShock » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:19 am

I use nightly builds randomly, and from build to build, a database structure changes (for example build at 29 may and build at 13 June),  if it possible to migrate database from build to build?
migrator does not work. (nothing happens when i use it)

Thanks
ps: english is not my home language

feldon27
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by feldon27 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:39 am

MySQL 3.23 is a dinosaur. vBulletin dumped support with vBulletin 3.6 which is presently in Beta.

Is 3.23 holding Joomla 1.5 back? I'd rather Joomla devs not spend a bunch of time with backwards compatibility that could be spent on things that Joomla desparately needs, like ACL.

The crazy thing is, since Joomla 1.5 requires all modules and components to be rewritten ANYWAY, why not do ACL now? Otherwise, mods and components will have to be rewritten again 6-12 months from now for Joomla 2.0.

I wish Joomla would gobble up JACL Plus project into the core and require existing mods and components to support it.

pirast
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by pirast » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:02 am

does not work for me:
Datenbank Störungen berichtet
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ';
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'mascher' at line 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'galasatray\\', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'mascherano', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'regionaliga wappen', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'MLS', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'USA', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'fc porto', '9');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'quaresma', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'argentinien', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Katar', '1');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'eindhoven', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'datensatz', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Ägypten', '7');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'aegypten', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'egypt', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'prag', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'training', '11');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( '2004', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Editor', '10');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Editor runterladen', '7');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'sPIELERBILDER GALATA', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( '1.Bundesliga', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Bundesliga', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'generator', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Holland', '8');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Niederlande', '13');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Ajax Amsterdam', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'türkei', '16');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'kaiserslautern', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'veltins-arena', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'bush', '8');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'valerenga', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'regionalliga', '8');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'dos santos', '7');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'george', '1');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'münster', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'preussen', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'bvb', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'sparta', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Dänemark', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( '2003', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Portugas', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Portugal', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'zska', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'brasilien', '1');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'gehaltsbudget', '1');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'bremen', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'asien', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'statistik', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'italien', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'mix', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'brüsel', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'brüssel', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Däneamrk', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'deutschlandfile', '12');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Rapid', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Rapid Wien', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'gimp 2', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'gimp2', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'serbien montenegro', '5');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'fusion', '9');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'barca', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'wappen osna', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'jugend', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( '3D patch', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( '3D gameplay patch', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Werder Bremen Amateu', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'st. pauli', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'original Pokale', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'ailton', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Kerlon Moura Souza', '7');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'fm06 wappen', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Kalener', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Kalender', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'bouma', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'FitnessAddOn', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'fansounds erstellen', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'fansounds einbinden', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'fangesänge', '10');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'spielerbilder erstel', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'spielerbilder verkeh', '7');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'auf dem kopf', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'patches speichern un', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'patches speichern', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'patches instalieren¨', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'patches instalieren', '5');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'bilder auf kopf', '13');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'hertha', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'hertha download', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Spielerbilder Erediv', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'patch error', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'error', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'batches', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Jugendfile', '5');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'spielerbildgenerator', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Files', '7');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Download Center', '8');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Galatasaray Spielerb', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Galatasaray', '8');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'besiktas', '11');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'akin', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'ibrahim', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'serhat', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'süerlig', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'süperlig', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'galatasary', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'china', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Profil', '5');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( '3D Modus', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'werbe', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'mekiko', '1');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'mexiko', '1');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Borussia Dortmund', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Dortmund', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Alemannia Aachen', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'mutu', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'adrian mutu#', '1');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'adrian mutu', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'amoah', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'FM Managerstories', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'editoraufbesserung', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'türkische spielerbil', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'fenerbahce', '13');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'trabzon', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'istanbul', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'türkische', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'galatasaray istanbul', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'fenerbahce istanbul', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Spielerbilder Bundes', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'schuhpatch', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'cottbuss', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Schweiz', '5');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'norwegen', '7');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Wintertransfers', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'ITALIEN-2te Mannscha', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Hansa', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Länderfile Italien', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'fansound oberliga', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'oberliga hessen', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'rosenborg', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Englanf', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'England', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'steaua', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'sturm', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'managerstory', '6');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'sebien', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Textmodus', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'gelbe karten', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'hallo', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'ossinho', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'gameplay', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'config.dat', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'config', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'real madrid', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'turkey', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'cor', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Lucas Oppermann', '4');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Oppermann', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'länderfile England', '9');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'länderfile', '9');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Trikos', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'traini', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'NADL Indien', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'sex', '1');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'stadien', '5');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'you´ll never walk al', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'jupiler', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'arsenal london', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Regionalliga wappen', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Gameplaypatch', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'Gameplay patch', '3');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'spieler', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( 'vorstand', '2');
INSERT INTO `jos_core_log_searches` (`search_term`, `hits`) VALUES ( '\"Fifa 2005\"', '3')
-------------
i use php 5 and mysql 5.

martin

davidgal
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by davidgal » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:58 pm

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay in replying. The migration facility is still work in process after the recent menu table changes and menu logical changes.

I hope to commit the modificaitons over the weekend

Thanks,
David Gal

iNFERNO
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by iNFERNO » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:52 pm

After klicking "DumpIt" on Joomla 1.5.0 Alpha2 latest nightly build:

Code: Select all

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in D:\Data\xampp\htdocs\joomla_alpha2\libraries\joomla\document\html\html.php on line 237
How is this tool supposed to work?

I install it on my "old" Joomla 1.0.10 Installation, dumping the database to file and then... what?  :)

houseofzeus
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by houseofzeus » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:16 am

feldon27 wrote: MySQL 3.23 is a dinosaur. vBulletin dumped support with vBulletin 3.6 which is presently in Beta.

Is 3.23 holding Joomla 1.5 back? I'd rather Joomla devs not spend a bunch of time with backwards compatibility that could be spent on things that Joomla desparately needs, like ACL.
I can understand wanting to support the 3.23 stream of MySQL because a lot of cheap hosts still use it. However saying that Joomla! shouldn't use proper foreign key constraints because they are 'only' parsed properly in 3.23.44 and above (going off what someone said elsewhere in this thread) is a cop out.

3.23.44 came out in 2001, the current release of that stream is 3.23.58 and came out in 2003. I seriously cannot see how by the time Joomla! 1.5 is released it will not be reasonable to expect people using that stream of MySQL to at least have one of those versions of it.

eyezberg
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Post by eyezberg » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:12 am

David,
When the component will be stable we will put it in the official extensions project for downloads.
(Dev Site article) and
The migration facility is still work in process after the recent menu table changes and menu logical changes. I hope to commit the modificaitons over the weekend
from June 22

Is there any news about this tool, is it ready for testing? Thank you.
Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. AE
http://joomla15.[URL banned].com for J! 1.5 screenshots
http://www.eyezberg.com

RobinH
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by RobinH » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:57 pm

I am so looking forward to 1.5!!  Especially since you guys are dev'ing a migration tool versus us poor, mentally limited people would definitely mess it up!!

;)

Hackwar
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Post by Hackwar » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:21 pm

feldon27 wrote: I wish Joomla would gobble up JACL Plus project into the core and require existing mods and components to support it.
JACLplus is a really bad choice in that regard and it does not support what Joomla will need in the future. I'm working on ACL, so please be patient. Its a little more than plug that in there, and it works.
god doesn't play dice with the universe. not after that drunken night with the devil where he lost classical mechanics in a game of craps.

Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.

prameya
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by prameya » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:35 am

Its really hard to get people to turn to CMS, for some apprently unknown reason they are scared of new technology or something. (Finally) One of my department has stepped to "tryout" CMS (by CMS I mean Joomla... duhh! :) on one of its project sites. But, I am seeing all that hours of meetings, conference and tutorials all over again. But I am glad that its happening, and people are using CMS.

It is defenetely going to be another major battle for me to upgarde to Joomla 1.5, but thanks for the migration roadmap. Emm, do you think I should let them know about it right now? Or will that scare 'em?

I am glad I saved http://international.syr.edu. I want to wait till 1.5 is released... I wonder when that will be. (P.S. I am talking about Syracuse University [www.syr.edu])

Kudos to the dev team....you deserve (it?? nah...).... millions of them!!

Namaste!
Citizen Journalism Nepal | http://www.CjNepal.org

eyezberg
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Tool for migration to 1.5 -when?

Post by eyezberg » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:39 am

Another 2 weeks, no news.. any chance to get a heads up on the migration tool ?
Would like to try and migrate a live site to 1.5, just to see what happens..
Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. AE
http://joomla15.[URL banned].com for J! 1.5 screenshots
http://www.eyezberg.com

Pachat
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Re : Re: Tools for automated migration to Joomla 1.5

Post by Pachat » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:19 am

prameya wrote: Its really hard to get people to turn to CMS, for some apprently unknown reason they are scared of new technology or something. (Finally) One of my department has stepped to "tryout" CMS (by CMS I mean Joomla... duhh! :) on one of its project sites. But, I am seeing all that hours of meetings, conference and tutorials all over again. But I am glad that its happening, and people are using CMS.

It is defenetely going to be another major battle for me to upgarde to Joomla 1.5, but thanks for the migration roadmap. Emm, do you think I should let them know about it right now? Or will that scare 'em?

Namaste!
IMHO, after looking at the present stage of Joomla 1.5 development, I would definitely install the last stable version (1.0.10 at the time I write this message) for the following reasons :
- Joomla 1.5 core runs fine, is very nice, but still has some bugs (for instance using SEF : the menu News of the basic installation prompts an improper url => "/category" is missing)
- only a few components are Joomla 1.5 ready (and looks like they cannot be installed completely without the FTP Configuration properly set at Joomla installation : documentation on that would help)
- SECURITY ! When you see the recent amount of work required in the present stable version and in many components including major ones like Community Builder, you may guess that an Alpha version cannot have the same level of security.

All this will take a significant amount of work, thanks to the excellent developement team and to the contributions of the community.

For the next sites I have to deliver, from my 10 years experience in Internet, my number one choice is, especially when people are new to CMS, to make them become confident in the new tool : it is out of a normal human ability to make two jumps at the same time (change one's way of thinking on -using- a tool which will not give a stable ground on which one can walk safely)

I know, Joomla 1.5 is very exciting and will be a first class CMS when it will be "ready to use".
At that time, my users will have become confident on the CMS tool Joomla  :), and they will be ready for what they will see  just as an improvement, as they cannot -and don't have to- imagine the considerable work that goes on at the technical level : my duty is exactly to avoid that to them.
Last edited by Pachat on Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Joomla! 1.5 Bug Reporting”