Resolved: no textarea in NO WYSIWYG

Need help with a WYSIWYG-editor in Joomla! 1.0.x? This is the place to be.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
cronlin
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Resolved: no textarea in NO WYSIWYG

Post by cronlin » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:54 pm

hello, it's me again :D 

I finally managed to get 4.5.3.2 pretty much the way I want it. Here's the only problem I'm having now. I have downloaded and installed mosce Final and it works brilliantly. However, I need to add my color finder to my content. I used to have it as a static page, but I refrained from that this go around so that I do not need to use the individual bot command for my AkoComment. Either way, I cannot enter the javascript code into the mosce html editor, but when I disabled mosce and tried using NO WYSIWYG  there aren't any textareas to input my content. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Edit: feel like an idiot! (I know, what's new right?) but I decided to check on the none.php file to see if I could find something wrong, and there wasn't a none.php file in mambots/editors.... guess I found out what was wrong, eh?  :D
Last edited by cronlin on Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As soon as you make something idiot proof, Nature makes better idiots!!!

If you want to know what "coulda", "shoulda", and "woulda" gone wrong, send it my way! I have a natural ability of mucking things up!

Return to “WYSIWYG Editors - 1.0.x”