OK, I´m back. I will share the solution I found for making Joomfish translate this Custom Titles, too
. I am no database guru
, so apologises for the poor explanation.
I found via MySQL admin, that in the joomla database, this parameter "title_cust"
is saved in the field "Attribs" at the _content
table and in the rest of tables where it has been added via de XML, the parameter is saved in the "params" field
With this information I was able to modify the XML files of the Joofish component
: to tell the component which field should be added to the transalation panel.
So as done for the custom title hack, I looked for the xml to modify. They are here: administrator/components/com_joomfish/contentelements/
Then I made the following addition to content.xml
<field type="textarea" name="attribs" translate="1">Attributes (inc. title_cust)</field>
Where "Attributes (inc. title_cust)" is the label visible in the translation page. You can customize it to your preference.
And the in the rest of the xml files ( categories.xml, neewsfeed.xml, sections.xml, contact.xml, weblinks.xml, ETCETERAS
) I added the line:
<field type="textarea" name="params" translate="1">Attributes (inc. title_cust)</field>
If everything worked fine (otherwise Joomfish won´t load properly and sends an error message), when you choose a file to translate, it should now appear a textarea, where to translate this "params" or "attribs" field. I recommend to copy the original contents to the translation text field and make the only changes necessary to it (in the "title_cust=
" value alone).
Hope it helps... It works here. Thanks again.