Translation of the 4 main usage points and link to manual posted on french forums: http://www.mambofacile.com/forum/showth ... 2#post1097
(never mind the $ambo in the url, it's in the works..
Any hints as to
1. is it ok to provide localised versions of the manual, and if so, access to the Word (or OpenOffice) document?
2. could you clarify the difference between "graphic element or imagery" and "art element" (manual page 10) please? I do not speak legal speak..
3. can the measures on page 11 be provided in some other unit than "inch" which is not used this side of the ocean and design generally? like pix for example..?
4. beginning of page 17 would better read "Consistent presentation of our logo..."
5. page 18: Logo dont's: if it can't be "screened/tinted" (I'd have used faded..), it can't be used as page backgrounds?
Very nice and professional PDF!
PS (forgot one):
6. is "...because open source matters" the official new slogan? nothing about that anywhere, or did I miss this?
If yes, can it be localized/translated? Do translations have to be approved by any legal entity before usage?
Some good points here, let me answer a few:
1) We want to make sure the manual is pretty solid and final before we get into providing localized copies of it. Your next few points add credence to this thinking as we don't want to be worried about making changes in lots of translated copies.
2) I have my interpretation of this but will confirm with Alan on his wording and get back to you.
3) Yes, we intended to put other unit's but it that change was forgotten. We will make sure it's added.
5) Tinted is more broad covers colorizing/fading etc.
6) You should see something about the slogan soon. it's very hard to time all these things when they are so interrelated.
- RocketTheme Template Clubhttp://www.rockettheme.com/aff
- RocketTheme Affiliate Program