Thanks, Aaron for the quick response.
I don't think there is anything you can do on the default title not having spaces right now. That' s a little bug.Helper -
1. Why not get the name in the query, instead of a second trip to the db (actually another trip for each person)?
I'd add in the author name, joining to the user table.
Format the query on additional lines for readability (look at core queries.)
2. Add a 2nd order by so that you are sorting by a) count of published articles DESC, and then, b) author name ASC.
3. Remove commented out code before your final. (Sure you planned that already).
4. Can you somehow change (1 posts)
to (1 post)
? (picky, huh?
)IF you want to take this further, I'd recommend consider these comment I provided someone else:
1. Consider adding an option buttons for each user group, to include or exclude from the Top User list:
Include Super Administrator Articles? Yes No
Include Administrator Articles? Yes No
Include Publisher Articles? Yes No
Include Editor Articles? Yes No
Include Author Articles? Yes No
2. Consider adding a section and category text box for inclusion. (ex. see mos_latestnews )
is not difficult, if you want to give it a try. Important, too.
This is another good social networking module that will be used.
You are doing good. Thanks for your contributions to the Joomla! community,