Hi Yoni -
Thanks for selecting a Joomla! task and participating in the GHOP contest!
We would love to see you use Open Office, which is free/open source software much like Microsoft Word, and GIMP, which is like Photoshop. Below are links you will find helpful to download this software.
There are many other tri-fold tasks in the contest. I encourage you to look around this forum area and review some of the comments community members have provided. You can also review some of the entries, already complete.
The contest has been underway long enough, now, that it has become obvious the more interaction with the community, the more successful the entry. We would like to see you posting every few days, at least, to gain the input of others and help us understand the status of your project.
Good luck - please help for help, if you need it!
* Joomla! logo and color scheme - http://www.joomla.org/content/view/259/70/
For working with graphics, we recommend:
* GIMP http://www.gimp.org/
For writing tasks, we recommend:
* Open Office http://download.openoffice.org
For tri-folds, we recommend:
* Download Open Office http://download.openoffice.org
* Download "All Templates" from http://documentation.openoffice.org/Sam ... index.html
1. Unzip into your %OpenOffice.org%/user/template folder.
2. To determine your path, open OpenOffice?.org Writer.
3. Select the Tools-Options menu option.
4. Click the + sign next to OpenOffice?.org to open the sub-list.
5. Click the word Paths. Note the folder name for Templates.
* To use the OpenOffice.org Writer Template:
1. Open OpenOffice.org Writer
2. Select File-New-Templates and Documents menu option.
3. Select Templates in the first column.
4. Select all_templates.
5. Select trifold_brochure and open.