The Joomla! Forum ™

Forum rules

Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:10 am 
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Hello I am PCooke and I am having a time fixing this error on my website I am running joomla 1.7 and have installed the mixoligy template from xtc and I tried to get the [youtube] plugin to work on my web page it did then when I took it down I got this Fatal error: Class 'JParameter' not found in /home/content[/b]/10/8586910/html/plugins/content/vmp3/vmp3.php on line 43 when I went to pull up my home page. It is hosted on a linux server in godaddy and I need this to be fixed asap I have people registering on this site and need it up asap it has been down for one and a half days and I would love to get help with a solution quick please! I would really appreciate your help.

Last edited by imanickam on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your other post (f=615&t=678316) in the forum Administration has been deleted. Please do not post the same question multiple times in the same or different forum(s) as it is against the forum rules to cross post.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:40 am 
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

this error occurs, because of the improper declaring the plugin class. move to the plugin and find that the class is properly extended from the base plugin class.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:19 pm 
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

thank you