what will happen to mamb*forge?

Reaction to the statement posted on www.opensourcematters.org
Hoshi
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: what will happen to mamb*forge?

Post by Hoshi » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:32 pm

I really liked mamboforge.net until this very day but I don't think I will any longer host my files on the website of a corporation that cleans out its forums without mentioning any reasons all.

Time for a backup...

tomh_cz
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern
Location: Brno, Czech Republic (for US: consider as Europe :-)

Post by tomh_cz » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:25 pm

Hi,

I just want to say something to new planned *forge site:

I have two very important thing to planned new place like mamboforge to develop - there should be possible to rate project and some place to write comments not to developers but to other users. On some other site there is that function included, and as I see, very oftern you can found easily unuseable projects. Mamboforge activity percetile is for nothing..

And second - there should be much more categories for easily find what you need. I think both that is really need to easy choose between same looking project. Now you have to installed them and try...very annoying.

Hope, both of these things make new community users and developers to easily orient themself in thousands of projects!
Tomas Hanzelka
-------------------------
Related Items Bot/Module Extended, AkoComment and SimpleBoard  Most Active Modules
http://tomh.gdi.cz

ChuckTrukk
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by ChuckTrukk » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:40 am

I agree with someone else. The old Firefox addons was great on Mozilla's home page.

Chuck
http://www.nashville-webdesign.com - Nashville Web Design

Return to “Reaction to the 'Letter to the community'”