Page 1 of 1

No Content item translation seems possible - pls help -

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:28 am
by tgomez
Hello,

I would be very grateful if anyone could give me some pointers...

I have quite a bit of experience with Joomla but not with Joomfish thus I am a little stuck.

I have installed Joomla 1.0.15 and joomfish 1.8.2

Everything seems to work fine except I can not get the content items to list for translation. Menus' categories, modules etc all is OK except no content items listed.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Tony

Re: No Content item translation seems possible - pls help -

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:01 am
by tgomez
Look like I have fixed the problem, which by the way, I have notice also to occur with Joomla 1.5 and corresponding Joomfish component.

The Xml file that maps the database fields (content.xml) had the following statement within the content definition:

<filter>c.state >= 0 </filter>

Removing this statement allows all the content items to be listed. I don't know what this statement is for but it stops it from working.

Hope this is of help to anyone experiencing the same problem.

Tony

Re: No Content item translation seems possible - pls help -

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:30 pm
by Macsimice
THANKS!

I've not removed the line, but simply changed it to <filter>c.state >= 1</filter>. Did the trick, thanks so much for posting this. :)