日本語で接触フォはどう作りますか?How to make a form in Japanese?RSform? Chro

moomoochoo
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

日本語で接触フォはどう作りますか?How to make a form in Japanese?RSform? Chro

Post by moomoochoo » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:41 am

I would like to create forms (such as a contact form) in Japanese. Can someone recommend a good program?

I don't need translation of the software, I just need to display my forms on my website in Japanese.

I have joomla 1.5.8 installed with Japanese language support (and the Language manager has Japanese set to default).I'm using UTF8. I can write articles in Japanese, but I can't display my forms in Japanese.

I had RSform work, but when I upgraded I was no longer able to write in Japanese. Instead of Japanese ???? was displayed. I'm still working on fixing this、but I'm getting tired of it.
I really like Chronoforms, but I don't know how to display Japanese characters.

My Japanese is poor, but I will try to explain again in Japanese.

日本語で書込みを作りたいんです (接触フォーム, お問合せ、とか)。何のソフトが良いですか?
今joomla1.5.8と日本語をインストールしました。UTF8を使います。
はじめにRSformを使いましたけど、アップグレードの後、何か壊れました。日本語の代わりに???があってしまった。
古いのRSformはもう壊れました。
Chronoformsはいいと思いますけど、漢字はどう書けますか?

何でもソフトがいい、ただ日本語で接触フォームを書けます。

私の日本語はへたくそ、すいません。
Last edited by moomoochoo on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

moomoochoo
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: 日本語で接触フォはどう作りますか?How to make a form in Japanese?RSform? Chro

Post by moomoochoo » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:58 am

I solved my own questions.
Both RSforms or Chronosforms can display Japanese characters. I haven't decided which application is best yet.
The reason I couldn't display Japanese text through the form programs was because the database that RSforms/Chronosorms was using was encoding my data under the wrong format. The database kept labelling it as utf8_swedish_ci.
To fix this, I uninstalled RSforms/Chronoforms. Then I went into Phpmyadmin (to get into Phpmyadmin may be different between webservers) and changed "MySQL connection collation" to utf8_general_ci.
I think that utf8_unicode_ci may also have been ok, but I'm not sure.
I then reinstalled RSforms/Chronoforms, the components installed with the correct encoding/labelling (utf8_general_ci). You may be able to skip the uninstall step and manually change each module/component registered in the database to utf8_general_ci, but it was easiest to uninstall and then reinstall the relevant components.

In phpmyadmin the affected components for RSforms were;

jos_rsform_components
jos_rsform_component_types
jos_rsform_component_type_fields
jos_rsform_config
jos_rsform_forms
jos_rsform_mappings
jos_rsform_properties
jos_rsform_submissions
jos_rsform_submission_values

and for Chronosforms the affected components were;

jos_chrono_contact
jos_chrono_contact_emails
jos_chrono_contact_plugins

RSforms had an extra step, I had to ssh into my webserver and edit the file /components/com_rsform/controller/adapter.php and change the line:

//mysql_query("SET NAMES 'utf8'");

to

mysql_query("SET NAMES 'utf8'");

This problem may also affect other joomla form programs.
Hope this helps someone!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Japanese Forum”