Well, it's now done.. It's also been extended somewhat:
- the basic Dublin Core specification, with the ability to assign a different language, copyright and publisher than the site spec.
- the Australian Goverment Locator Service (AGLS), being a superset of Dublin Core, now confirmed as working stable.
- the Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- Geolocation via ICBM
- 3 unique Open Directory Project / DMOZ listings as metadata
http://forge.joomla.org/sf/go/projects. ... e_extended
Reviews, comments, flames welcomed.
- Due to the way Joomla handles metadata, anywhere where there is more than one content record visible (e.g. blog section/ frontpage), it will likewise duplicate the meta record. This is confirmed behaviour for J 1.0.x and as yet unconfirmed for 1.5 (potential scope for refactor of metakey variables, if confirmed)