Rhyddhawyd Pecyn 3.7 Pack Released

dyfrig
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Rhyddhawyd Pecyn 3.7 Pack Released

Post by dyfrig » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:35 pm

Yn ddiweddar cymerais y gwaith o gydgysylltu tîm cyfieithu Cymraeg Joomla. Dwi wedi diweddaru y cyfieithiad gan ddefnyddio cyfieithiadau blaenorol fel sylfaen. Cyfieithiad gwefan flaen yn unig yw hwn (gan nad yw'r cyfieithiad gweinyddol wedi ei ddiweddaru ers cyfieithiad 2.5 cyngor Sir Powys) ond dwi'n bwriadu gweithio ar gyfieithu y wefan gefn weinyddol hefyd. Croeso i unrhyw un gynnig helpu!

Mae y cyfieithiad 3.7.0 fersiwn 1 newydd ei ryddhau.

I recently took on the role of Welsh Translation Co-ordinator. The translation has been updated using previous translations as a foundation. It's a site only translation at the moment (as the admin translation has not been updated at all since the Powys 2.5 version) but I do intent working towards a full translation including admin. Offers of help welcomed.

3.7.0 version 1 pack has just been released.

RCheesley
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Rhyddhawyd Pecyn 3.7 Pack Released

Post by RCheesley » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks for stepping up - we're in the process of tendering for a project which will require English/Welsh so it's a big factor in being able to propose Joomla to have a complete & up to date language pack.

Did you get anywhere with the administrator translations, and what support do you need to move forward? I'm not proficient enough to help with translating, unfortunately (learning on Duolingo!), but might be able to give some folk a gentle nudge :)

Ruth
Ruth Cheesley

dyfrig
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Rhyddhawyd Pecyn 3.7 Pack Released

Post by dyfrig » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:04 am

Hi Ruth
I'm unlikely to have time to work on the admin site until the winter months. If you do know anyone who can help they just need to access the translation on Crowdin and make suggestions.

Return to “Welsh Forum”