Where can I find the Bengali lang pack

Moderator: imanickam

ashish_purna
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Where can I find the Bengali lang pack

Post by ashish_purna » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:52 pm

It is great to see an Indic forum, instead of different Indian langauge forum. Let us take an oath that, we Indians will discuss our indic language tete-a-tete inside this section only and will never create separate forum sections for each of our languages.

Now to the actual thing. I came to know about language packs in Joomla today only. Where can I find the language pack for Bengali.

TIA.

Vish
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: Where can I find the Bengali lang pack

Post by Vish » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:03 pm

Welcome to the forums,

I know that all Indic languages should be together and discussed together. I am glad to see another person who shares my views and thoughts. Not everyone here does share that idea though. They are too much into MY language and so...
Anyways, you should be able to find your language at the following location
http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/indicjoomla/frs/

Ot looks like Romit is still in process of uploading the files...
--Vish "Still Learning"

ashish_purna
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by ashish_purna » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:14 pm

Thankx Vish. I just saw that u upgraded your 386  :). Didn't get it? I mean u just crossed your 386 post mark. I remember owning a 386 in the mid nineties(nostalgic).

And regarding the Forum, India owes its strength to the mantra of Unity in diversity. So why not preach that mantra here too.

Chak de India.

I will check your link now. But thought giving a thanks to u should be my first priority.

**Feel sorry that India lost to the Aussies today.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

ssdt
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by ssdt » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:40 pm

ashishpurna wrote: Thankx Vish. I just saw that u upgraded your 386  :). Didn't get it? I mean u just crossed your 386 post mark. I remember owning a 386 in the mid nineties(nostalgic).

And regarding the Forum, India owes its strength to the mantra of Unity in diversity. So why not preach that mantra here too.

Chak de India.

I will check your link now. But thought giving a thanks to u should be my first priority.

**Feel sorry that India lost to the Aussies today.
ashish da i think you should try extinsions and then search bengali, not bangla

ashish_purna
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by ashish_purna » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:54 pm

ধন্যবাদ, Thank you very much for the reply. I was not exactly after the Bangla/Bengali translation pack(which was the only extension on Bengali/bangla search). Anyway Thankx again. I will give the translation pack a try.

At the sametime I take this opportunity to congratulate the translation work team. Bravo!

Return to “Indic Languages Forum”