Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

errors in GE Classifieds module

Post by lavik17 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:51 am

Hi everyone,
I installed GE Classifieds module ver. 1.4 on joomla 1.5.10
and I get the following errors on the web page :

Code: Select all

Notice: Use of undefined constant _SEARCH_BOX - assumed '_SEARCH_BOX' in /home/content/l/a/v/lavik17/html/components/com_classifieds/classifieds.html.php on line 31
in the text box I get this :

_SEARCH_BOX<br /> <b>Notice</b>:  Use of undefined constant _SEARCH_BOX - assumed '_SEARCH_BOX' in <b>/home/content/l/a/v/lavik17/html/components/com_classifieds/classifieds.html.php</b> on line <b>71</b><br />
I can't see any category in the list

and I get the line :

הכנס כאן כותרת משלך
on the grey colored bar.

After the installation I edited and saved the configuration as said in the install process...

thank you
Adi

lavik17
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: errors in GE Classifieds module

Post by lavik17 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:01 pm

I also get these errors when I try to search for ads :

Notice: Use of undefined constant _SEARCH_BOX - assumed '_SEARCH_BOX' in /home/content/l/a/v/lavik17/html/components/com_classifieds/classifieds.html.php on line 31

Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/l/a/v/lavik17/html/components/com_classifieds/classifieds.html.php on line 186

Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/l/a/v/lavik17/html/components/com_classifieds/classifieds.html.php on line 186

unleash_it
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by unleash_it » Sat May 23, 2009 8:04 am

shalom - peace to you lavik

great discussion - very good to see this arising. i love the features of joomla!

Well Joomla can be happy with the great modules and components that are offered. I really love joomla.

But i must say that i am happy wiht the features.

To start with the beginning: i am pretty new to joomla! i run the newest version of joomla.
And i admire the great feature-set of joomla. Well i do not mind the learing curve. I am willing to learn.
At the moment i just wanted to know if i can do this with cb (or an other extension of joomla)

see the page http://jobstarter.ch/index.php?id=14
i want to publish stories like the folks over there do it. See the little stories that are published there.

love to hear from you

best regards
joo :)
regards un-leash,
a big fan for ++ 11 years now: With Joomla you can easily create and extend your website: see the site, that offers you ideas & modules - extensions.joomla.org - it lists over 4000 extensions

futurenxt
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by futurenxt » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:35 am

hi! friend errors in GE classifieds don't occur mean please carefully read the given instruction and then installed.free classifieds mean go&visite :pop xpressad.com.

Thanks@Regards,
Ravi.

Return to “Hebrew Forum”