No RTL button in TinyMCE perhaps after Joomla upgrade

breakphreak
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

No RTL button in TinyMCE perhaps after Joomla upgrade

Post by breakphreak » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:55 am

שלום!

אתמול שידרגתי את האתר שלי לגרסה הכי חדשה (מ-1.5.11 ל-1.5.12)
מנסה להזין מאמר חדש ולא מוצא את הכפתורים של RTL ושל LTR (האלה שמגדירים את כיווניות הטקסט). כל השאר לכאורה עובד טוב. תהליך השידרוג היה פשוט לפרוס קובץ (נכנסתי בעזרת SSH ולמיתם ידיעתי עשיתי הכל נכון.

השתדרגתי ל-1.5.13 - הבעיה לא נפתרה
יש עוד מישהו שאצלו זה קורה אולי?

תודה על כל עזרה
hey there!

I am maintaining a site in Hebrew (http://www.lomography.co.il) that is brand fresh new just like my acquaintance with Joomla :)

I've managed to get the site up and running (with all the required modules) and even submitted several articles and it all looked very good.

Today I can't find the text direction buttons when I submit an article (can't submit, hence). The buttons that look kinda similar to Greek "Pi" letter with arrows (LTR and RTL). I am sure they were in place yesterday.

The last major change I remember was upgrade from 1.5.11 to 1.5.12. Tried to google for some known issues (still doing it), but can't find anything appropriate so far.

PS: upgraded to 1.5.13 since then - same prob. What am I doing wrong, please?

breakphreak
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: No RTL button in TinyMCE perhaps after Joomla upgrade

Post by breakphreak » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:19 am

Solution given by Victor on Israeli support forum (www.joomla.co.il): in TinyMCE plugin settings the "Functionality" should be selected as "Extended". Somehow, the upgrade changed it. It works now!!! :)

Return to “Hebrew Forum”