Re: Release History

Discuss the universal connector for forums and other applications. (including vBridge )
Möbius
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Möbius » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:20 pm

kenmcd wrote:

Joomla vBridge Final 1.1
2005/09/26
Changes: Codecleaning and optimizing through Core API function
Changes: Works with Joomla! 1.0.2
Changes: Version for vBulletin 3.5 Gold works now only with pluginsystem
Added: Multidatabase ability ( but same Server )

I went to Predator site to look kfor this release, but the one that's there to download is vBridge 3.5 RC3 date 05/09/2005?
Where can i get this Joomla vBridge Final 1.1?
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by kenmcd on Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Predator
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Predator » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:40 pm

I'm currently restructing the vbridge and will move all over here, i though it has confused people in the past where to go and i'm mostly here so a better change to catch me ;)

http://developer.joomla.org/sf/frs/do/v ... om_vbridge
The "Humor, Fun and Games" forum has  more than 2500 Posts, so why not build a "Humor, Fun and Games Working" Group?
Malicious tongues say we have this WG right from the start, they call it core team :D

Möbius
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Möbius » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:38 pm

I was just hoping to have a central repository place (like your site) that would have all versions of the vBridge available, so that people won't have to be jumping from site to site in the hopes to find a version of it.  :D

Predator
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Predator » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:42 pm

Möbius wrote: I was just hoping to have a central repository place (like your site) that would have all versions of the vBridge available, so that people won't have to be jumping from site to site in the hopes to find a version of it.  :D
The central repository for the future will be only on the developer.joomla.org to avaoid confusion, i'm just reorganising them the next days, due to the fact we have now here an own subforum, my site will get obsolete and for better support this site is better, because i'm mostly here ;)
Last edited by Predator on Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The "Humor, Fun and Games" forum has  more than 2500 Posts, so why not build a "Humor, Fun and Games Working" Group?
Malicious tongues say we have this WG right from the start, they call it core team :D

Möbius
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Möbius » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:47 pm

Nice one Predator, keep up the good work.  :)

I'm having a few problems with Mambo 4.5.2.3 and vBulletin 3.0.9, but i'm currently at work and with no acess to my test machine, will try to post them later today.
Maybe it's not a problem per se, but when i try to use the wrapped patchandler, it give me Failed when trying to patch the index.php, and i don't want to mess things. (Using a custom template, maybe that's the problem?)
You can see it here: http://www.thunderbroodclan.com

Predator
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Predator » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:51 pm

Möbius wrote: Nice one Predator, keep up the good work.  :)

I'm having a few problems with Mambo 4.5.2.3 and vBulletin 3.0.9, but i'm currently at work and with no acess to my test machine, will try to post them later today.
Maybe it's not a problem per se, but when i try to use the wrapped patchandler, it give me Failed when trying to patch the index.php, and i don't want to mess things. (Using a custom template, maybe that's the problem?)
You can see it here: http://www.thunderbroodclan.com
Yes it depends on the custom Mambotemplate, the patchhandler is looking for:

<?php
defined( '_VALID_MOS' ) or die( 'Direct Access to this location is not allowed.' );

Return to “com_connector - Multi Joomla Bridge”