More than one?

Discuss the universal connector for forums and other applications. (including vBridge )
trackpads
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

More than one?

Post by trackpads » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:15 am

I am looking for 2 different CMS, one for my homepage and one for aezine.  Can I have two seperate installations of this?
Last edited by kenmcd on Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

trackpads
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: More tha one?

Post by trackpads » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:39 am

Sorry, didnt know if this should have been moved, I mean can I install Vbridge on 2 seperate Joomla installs?

Thanks again,

-Jason

Predator
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Predator » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:45 am

Ah you didn't say this that so that's why i moved it.

You mean installing vbridge on 2 Joomla installation using one vBulletin, yes this is possible if you use the new vbridge for Joomla 1.0.2 and vBulletin 3.5 using the multidatabase option.
The "Humor, Fun and Games" forum has  more than 2500 Posts, so why not build a "Humor, Fun and Games Working" Group?
Malicious tongues say we have this WG right from the start, they call it core team :D

trackpads
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by trackpads » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:52 am

Sorry about the confusion with the posts, completely myfault.

Yes, that is exactly what I mean.  The problem is that I do not want to install joomla into my vb database, mainly because I do not use the prefixes and that it is already 2.5gb in size.  Need to stop it while I can :)

I saw in the vbridge instructions that you had to do that which is why I asked.  Is the multidatabase version ready?

Thanks again and your work is excellent, are you going to pot this on vb.org aswell?  You will draw a lot of folks if you do.

Thanks again,

-Jason

Predator
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Predator » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:55 am

trackpads wrote: Sorry about the confusion with the posts, completely myfault.

Yes, that is exactly what I mean.  The problem is that I do not want to install joomla into my vb database, mainly because I do not use the prefixes and that it is already 2.5gb in size.  Need to stop it while I can :)

I saw in the vbridge instructions that you had to do that which is why I asked.  Is the multidatabase version ready?

Thanks again and your work is excellent, are you going to pot this on vb.org aswell?  You will draw a lot of folks if you do.

Thanks again,

-Jason
Yes the latest Version which you can download here: http://developer.joomla.org/sf/frs/do/v ... om_vbridge

is multidatabase able.

If any issue is sorted out for everybody ( a few have probs, most not ) i will announce this also on vb.org
The "Humor, Fun and Games" forum has  more than 2500 Posts, so why not build a "Humor, Fun and Games Working" Group?
Malicious tongues say we have this WG right from the start, they call it core team :D

trackpads
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by trackpads » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:59 am

Downloading now, thanks again for the hard work!!!

Return to “com_connector - Multi Joomla Bridge”