com_connector and vBulletin 3.6.7 PL1: failed

Discuss the universal connector for forums and other applications. (including vBridge )
baijianpeng
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

com_connector and vBulletin 3.6.7 PL1: failed

Post by baijianpeng » Tue May 29, 2007 2:15 pm

I tested this com_connector 1.0 today to birdge vBulletin 3.6.7 PL1 into Joomla 1.0.12.

My Joomla was installed in a subfolder for the www root. Then I installed vBulletin forum in a folder named forum in the Joomla root folder.

The forum can run outside Joomla, of course I finished the installation.

Then I patched those Joomla core files, and installed the component.

But when I try to creat a new module from the component, there appears error message saying can't find the modules folder. Ok, I created a new folder named modules in \components\com_connector (I am testing on a local server so the path is Windows path). I also have to copy the vbulletin_sql.class.php file manually since there is no upload option when creating a new module.

When I try to click the Save button, another error message shew up.

My god !

Finally, I edited the line 231 of admin.connector.php file in the \administrator\components\com_connector folder to make it can save my new module.

Next, I want to creat a new menu for my new module.

But when I clicked the New icon to creat a new menu, there appears another error message saying:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function josgetarrayints() in J:\xampp\htdocs\auto12\administrator\components\com_menus\admin.menus.php on line 26
This time I can't fix it since I can't find anything need to edit in that line:

Code: Select all

$cid 		= josGetArrayInts( 'cid' );
I am not happy that this connector can't bridge vBulletin smoothly.

Suggestions:

1. creat the modules folder automatically

2. include all those moduels inside when installing the connector

3. Fix the problem described above

Thanks.
JoomlaGate - Chinese Joomla Users' Portal

http://www.joomlagate.com

Return to “com_connector - Multi Joomla Bridge”