attendance tracking

Your code modifications and patches you want to share with others.
rasgar
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

attendance tracking

Post by rasgar » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:34 pm

Not sure if this is the place to ask about this but here it goes:

I have purchased akoForms and can use this to create all kinds of forms that can have the results mailed and stored in a database but I need to go one step further.  I need to make a custom attendance tracker. Where a group leader can bring up a form and register a group and input a wide range of information that includes (attendees, day of meeting, place of meeting, etc.) then save this all in a database.  A week later when the next meeting comes along this group leader could open a new form and take attendence and add members to the group if there are any.  AkoForms does not really have this extra option of reading back from a database so I was wondering if there is anything like this available.  I am a serious web newb and don't know PHP and Mysql. Our present solution is using an online service called smallgrouptracker and it has a monthly fee so if I could come up with a solution that can be used on our local machine and save the money that would sweet. 

If anyone can give me direction on how to proceed or if they know of any PHP/Mysql code available I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

keewong
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: attendance tracking

Post by keewong » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Were you able to find anything for this? I need an attendance tracker as well..

Kee

status206
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by status206 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:01 am

me too
I'm new here. Don't hurt me. I bite.

higgalls
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by higgalls » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:55 am

Hey,

Has anyone found anything to track attendance yet?

I am a pastor at a church, and would love to be able to track attendance through our Sunday service as well as through our small groups so that we know if anyone hasn't been around for a while and can go and follow them up.

I would prefer a Joomla component rather than a completely different package.

Thanks.

Return to “Core Hacks and Patches”