The Quality and Testing Workgroup's main responsibilities are to test and evaluate major and minor releases for security, stability and performance issues. Additionally, the Workgroup drives maintenance releases by organizing, processing, and testing reports and suggestions provided by the community in order to further improve the code base between major/minor releases.
What do you look for in applicants?
- Willingness to commit at least 8 hours per week to the project.
- A good understanding of Joomla!
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- A genuine desire to make Joomla! the best that it can be.
- Programming or Quality Assurance experience is a big plus.
Please submit answers to the following questions in your application.
- What is your name?
- What is your forum username?
- Where do you live? What time zone are you in?
- What do you hope to bring to the project?
- What do you hope to get out of the project?
- Do you have any programming experience? What languages?
- Do you have any Quality Assurance experience?
- How long have you been involved in Joomla!?
- How did you get involved in Joomla!?
- What do you do for a living?
- How much time are you able to commit to the project per week?
- Do you have any areas of particular interest such as Security, Performance, Internationalization?
- Anything else you think is relevant or useful?
Get in touch with the current Q&T Coordinator, which is Robin Muilwijk aka Robink, see his forum profile for contact options (e-mail or private message) > http://forum.joomla.org/index.php?action=profile;u=191