I am really interested in being member of Testing Team

admans
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

I am really interested in being member of Testing Team

Post by admans » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:20 pm

Before you lock the thread, I have already read thru the how to become QA team member tutorial. I would still like to take this opportunity to serve as a team member to the Joomla team. I have a vast experience of programming and am current working in an international telecomm company based in NYC. I can spare atleast 2 hours a day or more to QA testing of the on going project. I have the experience in QA testing as I was a QA tester in my former company.

I know the you have stopped taking in more members in the team but i would really appreciate if you gave the opportunity.

Regards,

Admans.

THE_AI
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: I am really interested in being member of Testing Team

Post by THE_AI » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:30 pm

Did you write an email to Rob?

user deleted

Post by user deleted » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:44 am

Hi Admans,

I'm pleased to hear that you are interested in joining the Q&T Working Group. Do you have any questions before you like to jump in and join? Or can I send you an official invitation by e-mail already?

If so, I'll be using your e-mail address in your forum account, if that is incorrect or you want me to use another address, just e-mail me. My e-mail is on my forum account as well.

admans
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by admans » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:25 am

Hey,

Thanks for the invite. I would like to get the invitation on other email which I will be PMing you in moments. I really appreciate the opportunity.

Regards,
Admans.

user deleted

Post by user deleted » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:48 am

Hi,

Thanks, I got the PM and will be sending you an e-mail later today. Thanks again for your interest in Joomla! and our Working Group.

Return to “Quality and Testing - Locked and Archived”