Pleeeeaaaase help!

carcac
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Pleeeeaaaase help!

Post by carcac » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:54 pm

I lost the website and administrator part also. This is the message I am getting when I try the website http://www.sms4health.com :
Warning: main(/home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/administrator/components/com_jaclplus/jaclplus.config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/components/com_content/content.php on line 23

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/administrator/components/com_jaclplus/jaclplus.config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/components/com_content/content.php on line 23

We welcome your support in this!

toneee
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Re: Pleeeeaaaase help!

Post by toneee » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:34 pm

It looks like you have an error in a Component you uploaded. The short answer: Disable the component and try again.

By the way, in the future, try to make the subject a little more descriptive.

Let us know if you're able to resolve this issue based on the above advise.

Thanks.
Last edited by ooffick on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod Note: Removed URL. Self Promotion is not allowed! Please read the Forum rules for details.
Visit http://toneee.com/ to
move @ the speed of business™

carcac
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Getting errors instead of website

Post by carcac » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Thanks for your reply and help. I have followed the byos tech to trace the error since JASLPLUS was involved and I have managed to get the backend but now I am having this error if you are able to help me.

Warning: main(/home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/administrator/components/com_performs/lib/myLib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/mambots/content/mosperforms.php on line 7

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/administrator/components/com_performs/lib/myLib.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/mambots/content/mosperforms.php on line 7

I have been in a panic all day and answering my post is greatly appreciated. BTY I did not add or change any components when this happened so don't know what to do next.

carcac
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by carcac » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:28 pm

I have just managed to bring back both front and backend - had to uninstall JASClplus completely. The only thing now is the login am getting this:

Warning: main(/home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/modules/mod_cblogin.php on line 533

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/modules/mod_cblogin.php on line 533

If you can help I really welcome - until I resolve it I will be taking off the login, it seems the best way.

toneee
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Re: Getting errors instead of website

Post by toneee » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:14 pm

carcac wrote:Thanks for your reply and help. I have followed the byos tech to trace the error since JASLPLUS was involved and I have managed to get the backend but now I am having this error if you are able to help me.

Warning: main(/home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/administrator/components/com_performs/lib/myLib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/mambots/content/mosperforms.php on line 7

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/administrator/components/com_performs/lib/myLib.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/mambots/content/mosperforms.php on line 7

I have been in a panic all day and answering my post is greatly appreciated. BTY I did not add or change any components when this happened so don't know what to do next.
Try disabling or uninstalling/reinstalling the perForms Component.

toneee
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by toneee » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:17 pm

carcac wrote:I have just managed to bring back both front and backend - had to uninstall JASClplus completely. The only thing now is the login am getting this:

Warning: main(/home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/modules/mod_cblogin.php on line 533

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/ue_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/s/m/s/sms4health/html/modules/mod_cblogin.php on line 533

If you can help I really welcome - until I resolve it I will be taking off the login, it seems the best way.
Try disabling or installing/reinstalling the the Community Builder Component.

(Be sure to backup your website uninstalling.)

carcac
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by carcac » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:28 am

I am just doing the final touches to the site - I have restored it back this morning by un-installing JACLplus and community builder pack -modules + component and am now re-installing them. Thank you so much for all your help and guidance as yesterday I was in a panic and knowing that I was being given support it was very encouraging. A BIG THANK YOU!

Travian
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Travian » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:01 am

whne you have it working you should add:

Code: Select all

error_reporting(0)
it stops errors from being displayed so if errors do show people won't have access to your private files and root paths.
Last edited by ooffick on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod Note: Removed manual Signature. Please read the Forum rules for details.

carcac
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by carcac » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:55 am

Travian wrote:whne you have it working you should add:

error_reporting(0)
it stops errors from being displayed so if errors do show people won't have access to your private files and root paths.
Thanks for the advice. I am always learning. Would you please advise me where do I put this code "error_reporting (0)" as it is a very important advice.

Thank you so much

Travian
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Travian » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:05 am

place it at the very top of the script - you can put it on index.php in your joomla index.

<?php
error_reporting(0);
{code}
?>
Last edited by ooffick on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod Note: Removed manual Signature. Please read the Forum rules for details.

carcac
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by carcac » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:15 am

Thanks for a very good idea - it will be very useful as besides the surprise I got when I did not see the website any more, I did not like the script that I found instead. A big thank you for your help.

Travian
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Travian » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:08 am

no problem but becareful because sometimes if you're debugging a script it won't show the errors and then you may think everything is ok when something serious is happening behind the scenes. There are ways to make it show particular errors, and hiding others. It's the same command, but with a slight modification:

error_reporting(n)

n is a number, use one of the following
1  	 E_ERROR
2 	E_WARNING
4 	E_PARSE
8 	E_NOTICE
16 	E_CORE_ERROR
32 	E_CORE_WARNING
64 	E_COMPILE_ERROR
128 	E_COMPILE_WARNING
256 	E_USER_ERROR
512 	E_USER_WARNING
1024 	E_USER_NOTICE
6143 	E_ALL
2048 	E_STRICT
4096 	E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR
8192 	E_DEPRECATED
16384 	E_USER_DEPRECATED
There pretty straight forward and I think you mix and match'em but yea E_CORE_ERROR would be a good one to enable so error_reporting(16); would only show core errors - which are severe errors. You can also go further by making it log it to file only, so it won't show it to visitors - just log the errors - requires a bit more code and setup though.
Last edited by ooffick on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ash_my
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Ash_my » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:47 am

SOMEBODY HELP ME!! I HAD DELETE MY ue_config.php code...
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE CODE...I DIDN'T MEMORIZE IT WELL...
SO I WISH TO WRITE IT AGAIN BUT IT IS EASIER FOR ME TO COPY IT FROM A PLACE....CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO GET THE SCRIPT BACK???

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ME...

TQ
:'( :'( :'(

actualite
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by actualite » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:26 am

hi, i have this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /administrator/components/com_jaclplus/jaclplus.class.php on line 108
Last joomla

Any know it ? thanks

Go-Malta
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by Go-Malta » Mon May 25, 2015 1:31 am

tyupa wrote:I got error:
Warning: main(/home/content/s/m/s/www.kirogi.net/html/administrator/compo ... /myLib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/m/s/www.kirogi.net/html/mambots/content/mosperforms.php on line 7
site: http://www.kirogi.net
Please help me!
Many thanks!
Hey your website has been flagged as malware by Google. You should do a clean reinstall in my opinion.

Return to “Maltese Forum”