Rocktabs - tabs position

This forum is for reporting bugs in Joomla!. Please don't report problems with extensions in here.
Forum rules
Forum Rules
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
diverso
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Rocktabs - tabs position

Post by diverso » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm using for the first time this rocktabs module on my website it looks pretty good, problem is that by default it allows to swap tabs position display only on top, bottom or hide.
I want my tabs to be displayed on the left! anyone knows the file or files to tweak in order to do this? :pop

JohnDevise
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Rocktabs - tabs position

Post by JohnDevise » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:31 am

diverso wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm using for the first time this rocktabs module on my website it looks pretty good, problem is that by default it allows to swap tabs position display only on top, bottom or hide.
I want my tabs to be displayed on the left! anyone knows the file or files to tweak in order to do this? :pop
Hi diverso . I don't use that module , but if you want that tabs to be displayed on the left , you must change some css codes in your files . Here is the Css code for moving some parts to left

Code: Select all

style="margin-left:10px;"  or style="text-align:left;" or style="float:left;"

I don't know what exactly you want . Tell me the website link and I'll help you .

Return to “Joomla! 1.5 Bug Reporting”