Contacts

This forum is for reporting bugs in Joomla!. Please don't report problems with extensions in here.
Forum rules
Forum Rules
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
lottpaha
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Contacts

Post by lottpaha » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:19 pm

I want to create a business directory using the contact component in joomla 2.5 but i have a menu link for FeedBack and Contact Us. These shows in the business directory i created using the contact component. I dont want the menu links to appear in the business directory i have created. Can anyone help me or offer any suggestions to come out of this problem. Or suggest if there is an extension that can be used to create a business directory.Thank you.
Last edited by imanickam on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moved the topic from the forum Bug Reporting to the forum Extensions. Please post your questions in the appropriate forums.

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Contacts

Post by imanickam » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:32 pm

You could review extensions such as SobiPro that are listed at http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... /directory.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Translations Coordination Team | Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team

Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

Return to “Joomla! 1.5 Bug Reporting”