tolong kepada table

Untuk yang mengalami kesulitan dalam pengoperasian Joomla!

Moderator: sikumbang

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

tolong kepada table

Post by rahman » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:44 am

hai semua, saya user baru disini. saya ada masalah dengan site jooma saya. saya belum lagi menguploadnya di internet. masalah saya ialah macammana saya hendah buat satu jadual yang boleh panggil data dari database untuk di paparkan dalam laman web.

selain itu, saya juga ingin bertanya bagaimana jika saya hendak membuat borang pada laman web saya dan user boleh isi serta menghantarnya dan data itu akan di masukkan kedalam database.

untuk pengetahuan semua, saya menggunakan mySQL sabagai database dan phpdev untuk localhost. Pertolongan anda sangat² saya harapkan. sekian terima kasih.
:::~bEcAusE oPeN SoURcE MaTteRSs~:::

apung
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: tolong kepada table

Post by apung » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:39 am

rahman wrote: hai semua, saya user baru disini. saya ada masalah dengan site jooma saya. saya belum lagi menguploadnya di internet. masalah saya ialah macammana saya hendah buat satu jadual yang boleh panggil data dari database untuk di paparkan dalam laman web.

selain itu, saya juga ingin bertanya bagaimana jika saya hendak membuat borang pada laman web saya dan user boleh isi serta menghantarnya dan data itu akan di masukkan kedalam database.

untuk pengetahuan semua, saya menggunakan mySQL sabagai database dan phpdev untuk localhost. Pertolongan anda sangat² saya harapkan. sekian terima kasih.
Ok..
I'm sorry before...
What is "borang"?

To make the calendar event form database, you can use EventCalendar component
With this component, users can create or update their event to this calendar.

Okay, anytime please use English..
because my vocab in Bahasa Melayu sikit kali hahaha..
.. may the source be with us ..
http://www.apung.web.id

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by rahman » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:23 pm

sorry...my mistke...firstly, tq 4 replying my message.

my situation is like this....i have to develop a web portal who have 3 user will use. that 3 user is --

1. admin - i assume u all know waht his function rite...???
2. lecturer - now, the lecturer CAN log in into the system. they username and password will manually inserted by the admin. the teachet can view the table that i mention about in the fisrt post. now the table is a time table which is the data is called from my database.
3. student - they CANNOT log in to the portal, but they can fiil the online form (this is what "borang" mean) to be the helper of the lecutrer. now, the data that the student enter will store into my databse.

now, i use phpmyadmin to create the database as for localhost, i use apache. i use phpdev package.

my problem is, how posibly i can add table and form into my portal. also, how can i connect it to my database and to display all the data into to web page. i assume that my explain is clear and get the picture what i mean rite...so, ur help will much helpfull to me. TQ

tomat
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by tomat » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:53 pm

in the menu : main menu, other menu, top menu etc...
what about if we make new than use link - url

i saw that tool,...have u tried?

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by rahman » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:11 pm

u mean taht create new page using that u said..??? i see but i dont understand bout that......explaination will be much helper..??

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by rahman » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:21 am

tomat wrote: in the menu : main menu, other menu, top menu etc...
what about if we make new than use link - url

i saw that tool,...have u tried?

i try to do it with create new menu example : regisrtation form......but the i followed all the instruction...but stil cannot find the page that can create form or table......i really need ur explanation on this.....TQ so much.....

tomat
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by tomat » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:15 am

Rahman, I'm new in joomla too,....
but if u want to make a schedule between a lecturer and students,...
i think u should try the component called com_school1[1].3.1...

but if u want to display with ur own php script. i think u could try with make "new"
in  the menu item for administrator -->in the new menu item go to "link -url" --> in "link column" u could add ur own php folder.

for the example, ...
u could see with ur menu--->user menu -->administrator -->> u see that the administrator name goes to administrator folder (php)....

i hope it could help ur problem..

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by rahman » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:15 am

tomat wrote: Rahman, I'm new in joomla too,....
but if u want to make a schedule between a lecturer and students,...
i think u should try the component called com_school1[1].3.1...

but if u want to display with ur own php script. i think u could try with make "new"
in  the menu item for administrator -->in the new menu item go to "link -url" --> in "link column" u could add ur own php folder.

for the example, ...
u could see with ur menu--->user menu -->administrator -->> u see that the administrator name goes to administrator folder (php)....

i hope it could help ur problem..
ermm...that what im trying to ask and i try to do...the module that u said, where can i get it..?? sorry if i ask too much....;) is taht a new module or something else..??

p/s i  know about opensource a juz last week because my supervisor of my field project want me to do the portal with opensource or i get other grade than A.......hope u all dont mind if i ask too much and that could explain why i ask too much rite..hehehehe

tomat
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by tomat » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:29 am

???
please don't get lazy to browsing joomla / mambo comp and modul
u can download com school in here : http://mamboforge.net/frs/?group_id=158 ... se_id=5360
or u could find in other joomla portal download.

once u get install the component,...trr to go to menu and make "new" than  choice "component"
fill the name menu u want to display and clik to the school component u have installed.

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by rahman » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:17 am

thanx for the advise bro..i just found a module on how to make a form........so simple and easy too...hehehehe....thank you so much again to all u that have helping me by replying my thread........i will make a credit to that portal for joomla international komuniti of indonesia.....thank you so much....

p/s i was born in indonesia too...but raised up in malaysia and now citizen of malaysia...but i always be indonesian blood.....hehehehe ;D

apung
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by apung » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:05 am

rahman wrote: thanx for the advise bro..i just found a module on how to make a form........so simple and easy too...hehehehe....thank you so much again to all u that have helping me by replying my thread........i will make a credit to that portal for joomla international komuniti of indonesia.....thank you so much....

p/s i was born in indonesia too...but raised up in malaysia and now citizen of malaysia...but i always be indonesian blood.....hehehehe ;D
;D

tomat
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by tomat » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:51 am

inggih mas,...podho2 matur nuwun'e...
kulo sami sami badhe sinau
:D

apung
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by apung » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:21 am

tomat wrote: inggih mas,...podho2 matur nuwun'e...
buset... roaming nih...
(roaming: gak dapet sinyal alias gak ngerti krn beda wilayah  :P)

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by rahman » Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:17 am

apung wrote:
buset... roaming nih...
waduh......ngak ngerti suda nie..... :)

.one more thing i want to ask..how i cahnge the banner on the top (the big one, not the advertisment)...should i edit the source code or through the admin page..???

p/s rahman <|---- hanya ngerti bahasa bugis sebab bangsa bugis.....hehehehe :)

tomat
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by tomat » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:33 am

make unpublish...
or u can edit in index.php and css in the folder template u used

tomat
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by tomat » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:40 am

apung wrote:
buset... roaming nih...
hehehe maaf maaf  :D

apung
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by apung » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:51 am

tomat wrote:
apung wrote:
buset... roaming nih...
hehehe maaf maaf  :D
iya gpp... lagian di kampus gw juga pake bahasa jawa rata-rata..
ada cerita lucu..
kan di kamar mandi ada tulisan gini..
"Mas, menawi mlebet mriki sandalipun dipun copot nggih.."
Terus gw isengin jadi "Mas, menawi mlebet mriki sandalipun dipun cokot nggih.."

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by rahman » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:45 am

since a long time since i dont reply.......hehehehe.......one question plz...can i do something in the front end that will be edit the coding in the back end..???? example...if i want to edit(add or delete) in the form...like list of something on the listbox...instead of entering the admin backend, can i juz do it with admin pass on the front end..???? of course i have the edit menu for admin in front end......

Damienov
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Damienov » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:00 am

rahman wrote: since a long time since i dont reply.......hehehehe.......one question plz...can i do something in the front end that will be edit the coding in the back end..???? example...if i want to edit(add or delete) in the form...like list of something on the listbox...instead of entering the admin backend, can i juz do it with admin pass on the front end..???? of course i have the edit menu for admin in front end......
Unfortunately you cant, delete submited content trough the frontend even with admin role
if you with to have one or more of your teams/authors to have control in content editing/deleting articles. Try giving them a "Manager" access. Manager access can only control content related items in the backend.
Waddaya mean I can't swing my lightsaber in the forum??

tomat
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by tomat » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:06 am

rahman wrote: thanx for the advise bro..i just found a module on how to make a form........so simple and easy too...hehehehe....thank you so much again to all u that have helping me by replying my thread........i will make a credit to that portal for joomla international komuniti of indonesia.....thank you so much....

I guess ...it is more use if u tell the module so the others can see,...
perhaps it could help any other who has the same problem with u :)

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by rahman » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:40 am

Damienov wrote:
rahman wrote: since a long time since i dont reply.......hehehehe.......one question plz...can i do something in the front end that will be edit the coding in the back end..???? example...if i want to edit(add or delete) in the form...like list of something on the listbox...instead of entering the admin backend, can i juz do it with admin pass on the front end..???? of course i have the edit menu for admin in front end......
Unfortunately you cant, delete submited content trough the frontend even with admin role
if you with to have one or more of your teams/authors to have control in content editing/deleting articles. Try giving them a "Manager" access. Manager access can only control content related items in the backend.

erm...u mean, i cannot add/del something from the list box to my database without using the admin backend..????...lets say only i will be the super admin..the other user is juz registered user....and sometimes, they will be changes in the list box option..so iwont have to entered the admin backend and juz edit it with my adminn pass.....
tomat wrote:

I guess ...it is more use if u tell the module so the others can see,...
perhaps it could help any other who has the same problem with u :)
sori and thanx for remind me bro...the module i mean is facile form.......u can download it at http://www.facileform.biz..it has many features......

Damienov
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Damienov » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:15 am

erm...u mean, i cannot add/del something from the list box to my database without using the admin backend..????...lets say only i will be the super admin..the other user is juz registered user....and sometimes, they will be changes in the list box option..so iwont have to entered the admin backend and juz edit it with my adminn pass.....
You can Add in the front end
but not Delete items in the front end
could you please explain which switch box are you refering? a screenshot would be nice

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by rahman » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:46 am

the number 1,2,3 is my list box...and it contain a subject for student. so, if i create new page which will ber admin page and only admin can access it....in that page, there will be a button like add, delete, create etc for admin use......instead of using the admin back end, my was asking to do that page in the front end..so, if i want to add or del the subjek using tyhat page, can it update on the database and show it in the list box (the one with label 1,2,3)..????? or can i create an admin page in the front end..???

p/s i think i ask to much already..and thank you 4 answering my question....it change my life a little bit.....hehehehe

Damienov
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Damienov » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:34 am

For starters you should have explained that you are using a non default Joomla submission form.

- let me use my ESP crystal ball :P ............ hmmm i see in my crystal ball that you're using facileform, true?  ;D
- hmmm No.... are you using your own form and put it in a wrapper?
- Ahhh in my crystal ball i can see a school component that you can use  ;)

If you're using the facileform, you can make another form to administer your other form. How? i dont know, but it would be best to get help in http://www.facileforms.biz/ the home of facileform
If youre using your own form inside a wrapper, why not make another form that pull/edit/delete the database (not that i recommend this)
The school component is not exactly suitable fo University, but you can add more fuctionality if you know php. There is no Malay language for this form, but there is an Indonesia language translation by yours truly  ;). Get the component here and the Indonesian translation here

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by rahman » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:54 am

ermmm...i get what u say......the wrapper that u mean is the default component in joomla CMS rite..??? until now, i dont know how to use it...hehehehe.......im using the facile formto make the form....actually, my project were really will be easy if my supervisor just want to use the admin back end...but unfortunately...he wont.....he want another admin page in the front end and that really messing up with my head......i alreadyy register to the facile form forum.......and already ask them something and will be ASK AGAIN....hehehehe..thats what student do rite..asking......hehehehe....

anyway...thank you for helping me and i expect to ask another problem later in this forum...hehehehe....thank you so much.....

Damienov
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Damienov » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:23 am

well, perhaps you should explain it to him this also

Using the frontend to edit/delete/ect there is a high security risk involve. Perhaps you can "persuade" him/her of this issue and make him use the backend. And that is the very reason that there is a backend  :P

take for example phpnuke
it does the administration on the front end and phpnuke is one of the cms i know that have plenty of exploit. Try entering "phpnuke exploit" on google and see what you find  :)

not that i say that joomla is 100% safe from exploit, but if you do your job as the admin. keeping up with security not just the joomla side, also the security of php, ect. Remember there is no such thing is 100% safe in the internet. Being paranoid is good  ;)

pisdoktor
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by pisdoktor » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:04 pm

i am so sorry my friends but  let me explain something about school comp.

download address for this component is http://www.sonerekici.com and i released a new version 1.3.2.
Damienov wrote: The school component is not exactly suitable fo University, but you can add more fuctionality if you know php.
let me know what do you do that this component can suitable for University? thanks ;)
http://www.sonerekici.com - Personel Web Site

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by rahman » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:02 am

pisdoktor wrote: i am so sorry my friends but  let me explain something about school comp.

download address for this component is http://www.sonerekici.com and i released a new version 1.3.2.
Damienov wrote: The school component is not exactly suitable fo University, but you can add more fuctionality if you know php.
let me know what do you do that this component can suitable for University? thanks ;)

i can seem to understand the language........heheheh...but i wll follow my instinct to find the component...hehehehe.....about my projek....i already downloaded a school component v.1.2 but i still dont understand how to use it......about my project, i already explain it earlieir in the 3rd post......i thing it will be usefull if u read it and give me some comment or idea......it wll be much helpfull to me..TQ...
Damienov wrote: well, perhaps you should explain it to him this also

Using the frontend to edit/delete/ect there is a high security risk involve. Perhaps you can "persuade" him/her of this issue and make him use the backend. And that is the very reason that there is a backend  :P

take for example phpnuke
it does the administration on the front end and phpnuke is one of the cms i know that have plenty of exploit. Try entering "phpnuke exploit" on google and see what you find  :)

not that i say that joomla is 100% safe from exploit, but if you do your job as the admin. keeping up with security not just the joomla side, also the security of php, ect. Remember there is no such thing is 100% safe in the internet. Being paranoid is good  ;)
already tell about the benefit of backend...but seems dont work.............its ok...its like a new challenge to me and i will try my best to do it.....i once think to use the phpnuke..but it seems dont work with my project.........anyway, ur comment and idea will be welcome and acceptable.........and i think half of my project came from here.......hehehehe.....

Damienov
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Damienov » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:29 pm

pisdoktor wrote: i am so sorry my friends but  let me explain something about school comp.

Hi, Soner
i'm sorry i have not been keeping up with the school component

the main problem here is that in some country the educational system is a bit different than others
as for Rahman (malaysian) [erhaps he can explain the neccesary point
i can seem to understand the language........heheheh...but i wll follow my instinct to find the component
Rahman, you can down load the component in this page, download "Okul Bileşeni 1.3.2"

rahman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by rahman » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:27 am

huRmMmm....ok, let me explain about what im doing was. Here, in Northen University of Malaysia(uum), i was send to complete my last semester assisngment which is practical training. I willl be here for 1 semester. so, the faculty where i was assign to, which is faculty of technology and multimedia, have a one system call "pro helpdesk". this system is where a student is the helpdesk who will help other student with their problem in any subject. so, the thing just new here and all kind of stuff like registration, their time table(helpdesk time table) is do by manually. also, lecturer of subject where helpdesk is required dont have or limited info about their assign helpdesk. so, my supervisor, which is founder of helpdesk want me to create a potal web where student can register themselve if their want to be a helpdesk. lecturer can log in into the system and see helpdesk time table, info about the student and etc. my supervisor, which will the the admin can add/del/edit subject to the form, assign helpdesk, and do all kind of admin things through the front end(if posibble).

so, rite now, the part that i didnt finish yet is, the admin page, assign helpdesk, helpdesk time table, and page about helpdesk info. so, if anyone can give me idea, it will be much welcome. i hope u get the picture what i was doing rite now rite..thank you..

Return to “Bantuan”