MJSAS and this Forum Really taught me a lot!

Pag usapan ang mga bagay na ukol sa pangkalahatang interes sa web at Joomla!
Joomlasticman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

MJSAS and this Forum Really taught me a lot!

Post by Joomlasticman » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:07 am

Hello mga ka JOOMLA!,
                              Just want to share with you my experience with MYJSAS. Before, I have to go to my web hosting account to work on my JOOMLA website, BUt now, I JOOMLA all the time kahit walang internet connection eh JOOMLA pa rin. Since na nagJOOMLA ako 3 months ago ay nabawasan ang time ko mag yahoo chat! hahaha. Wait na ako ng mga friends ko sa yahoo. At saka sa MJSAS ay natuto na ako mag export and mag-enter ng mysql querries, kasi kung sa webshoting account ko mag-aaral gumamit ng database eh ninenerbiyos ako baka bigla mag shutdown buong hosting company pag pinaglaruan ko Database sa account ko  :laugh:
Marunong na rin ako mag back up ng website database thru phpmyadmin. Dati ay umaasa lang ako sa back-up ng hosting company, pero ngayon ay felt secured na ako. I might be a newbie but that's 3 months ago, I am now getting the most out of JOOMLA even without customising the php code.
There are more to learn in JOOMLA, that's why I never stop doing my homework, and I am always building JOOMLA website. If you are a JOOMLA newbie, don't get used to that. Get yourself dirty in playing with codes, I just learn php and mysql a few months ago without any html background at all, but I was able to accomplished many things in JOOMLA! Thank you Pinoy Forum and Guilliam and the rest of all the best of the Pilipino designer here. You guys helped and inspired me a lot!
Last edited by Joomlasticman on Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Filipino Translation Coordinator for partner site – http://www.joomla.org.ph

"To see far is one thing: going there is another"
                                                      -- Brancusi

guilliam
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Re: MJSAS and this Forum Really taught me a lot!

Post by guilliam » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:05 am

how thoughtful,.. how goldilocks. LOL! ehhehehhehe.

aight pre.. with the initiative you have im sure that we will see a very active allan in the community answering questions from newbies and answering tech problems encountered by fellow joomla users in the community.

keep on tinkering, keep it up!

maligayang pasko pare!

- g
"I was one of those who wondered why people would pay so much $$$$ to do something that was so much fun!" -R. Harkrider, Fortran Code Engr.

http://www.joomlaconsultancy.net

Joomlasticman
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: MJSAS and this Forum Really taught me a lot!

Post by Joomlasticman » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:41 am

Pareng Guilliam!,
                      Salamat pare sa mga support and help. Pakiramdam ko eh matagal na ako sa forum na ito! I will do my best to help others, I know there's question I can answer, di lang naman puro programming ang mga tanong dito eh  ;). Thanks.

Allan
Filipino Translation Coordinator for partner site – http://www.joomla.org.ph

"To see far is one thing: going there is another"
                                                      -- Brancusi

Return to “Pinoy General Discussion & Archives”