Hello from MirandaSoft... Now using Joomla...

Pag usapan ang mga bagay na ukol sa pangkalahatang interes sa web at Joomla!
mirandasoft
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Hello from MirandaSoft... Now using Joomla...

Post by mirandasoft » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:41 pm

Hello Everybody, from MirandaSoft (http://www.MirandaSoft.net)...

In early October, I will be back in Philippines!!!! I am getting married, too.  8)

Anyways, I am Marcos Miranda, the founder and owner of MirandaSoft, soon to be owner of new businesses from the split... MirandaSoft USA and MirandaSoft Philippines.

I have just spent over 10 hours in configuring Joomla for my business website. Not sure if I done everything correctly. I would like to remove the Big Joomla banner on my Joomla site. Is there any way to do it? Also, I am new to Joomla and any CMS related software, though I have been building websites since 1997. Running a Joomla site is a Major Change for me, as I have been using Microsoft FrontPage 2003 for many years.

On my site (http://www.MirandaSoft.net), I have enabled open registration. I would like to meet people, especially Filipinos, that know about Joomla. Maybe Tagalog translations... There are not many users signed up onto MirandaSoft, however, I am looking for future Administrators to my website, since I am "moving away" from being a webmaster.

My newest business associate is John D. He is a American/Caucasian born in Seattle, WA USA. He is married to Grace, a Filipina from Cebu/Mindanao. John & Grace will be in Philippines for the entire month of October. John is being planned to run MirandaSoft USA in November 2006, as a Software Development service, targeting Linux users.

Meanwhile, I am migrating to Manila, Philippines in October. I am planning on getting married to my lovely girlfriend. Also, I am planning to open up MirandaSoft Philippines (MSP) and operating my new business in Philippines. My business plans are on my website under the Philippines category.

As mentioned, earlier, Tagalog translations... I won't mind if someone, mature & responsible, gets involved in doing Filipino conversions onto my website. (That frees up my responsibility to get MSP working...) As stated, I am looking for Mature & Responsible persons. Persons with malicious intent need not apply.

Anyways, to contact me via E-Mail (Yahoo), you can write me a note to m_c_miranda@yahoo.com. I am posting my Yahoo E-Mail address, since it has extensive Spam filters. I do check my Yahoo mail account, twice daily.

Thanks for reading my notice about MirandaSoft... I hope to see all of you on my website...

Marcos Miranda, Owner/Operator/President of MirandaSoft

ultimoAdios
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: Hello from MirandaSoft... Now using Joomla...

Post by ultimoAdios » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:11 pm

:o

Wow! You are indeed an Open Source Person--opening yourself and your story, your plans, to the world without hesitation...just a wow for me!  I think you are a very interesting person to meet and I guess there are good Pinoys outthere who could help you. Again Goodluck and Welcome to Joomlaland!
Last edited by ultimoAdios on Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Day 12: while driving around with Red Barchetta (nightly) in the cyberstreets.

ultimoAdios
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: Hello from MirandaSoft... Now using WordPress...

Post by ultimoAdios » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:47 am

I guess, its time to change this to "Hello from MirandaSoft...Now using WordPress.

It was using Joomla! not anymore!
Day 12: while driving around with Red Barchetta (nightly) in the cyberstreets.

Return to “Pinoy General Discussion & Archives”