A Filipino Joomla Pro - PH based employment. PHP 30k/month

Mga diskusyon at paunawa, na hindi na akma sa pangkasalukuyan
guilliam
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

A Filipino Joomla Pro - PH based employment. PHP 30k/month

Post by guilliam » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:57 pm

Posting this for all Filipino Joomla Community Members, for possible employment.
Please be noted that i am NOT the employer(not guilliam). The employer will contact you himself upon assessing your requirements.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Employer: Brad Morehouse

Pay: Php 30,000 a month

When does it start: IMMEDIATELY

Where is the job: Your home! Yes what a great way to work! you need DSL or anything faster than dial up.

Hours: Work 40 hours a week. you can choose your hours as long as you complete the 40 hours for the week. we prefer for you to work 5 days at 8 hours a day

How do you get Paid: You have the choice of going to Mandaluyong and collecting your check or having money wired to you bank. We also use Money Gram Bank wire charges will be paid by us once a month. If you want to be paid more than once a month then you will pay for all the wire charges or the money Gram Charges
If you have Pay pal then no problem. (new in the Philippines)

How long will this Job last: Minimum at least 6 months to a year, depending on the "performance". we are getting busy with over 25 websites to maintain. and are creating new ones daily.

What will I do:
98% Joomla.
That means altering CSS templates . Adding and moving modules components and the usual Joomla stuff when creating sites.
You will also need a head set. Why? I communicate a lot with Camptasia. ( video screen recording with voice)
It is great for explaining things. You will sometimes record how you fixed something with Camptasia. this will help us keep track of the code/script changes.
Depending on your knowledge and skillset we have some flash stuff too that needs to be done. So flash is a PLUS.

Requirements for this Job:

- medium to expert knowledge and skill with joomla

- Email me every day except days off. Communications is a must!!

- Use Camptasia. ( if you feel uncomfortable speaking English then speak Tagalog) Prefer English though. I will provide the software.

- Complete the work in a timely manner.

- must have DSL or cable Internet at home (where you will work)

If you are interested in this Job please do the following steps:

1. send an email of the following to email to brad[AT][spam][DOT]com :

a. picture (photo can be with friends)

b. Send me a resume. Simple one is fine. Just make sure you lists your skillset particularly in relations to Joomla CMS. Example: Joomla, CSS, PHP, MySql, a little graphics, Flash, JavaScript, XML, HTML,...

c. Indicate your religion on your resume. WE DO NOT HAVE religious preferences, we just want to know if it will conflict with your working on religious sites other than your own.

d. include your Yahoo Messenger i.d. in your resume if any on your email.

e. Send me a list of any Joomla site you have created

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is an employment call specific for Filipinos.

PLEASE DO NOT send me a pm nor an email(me, i mean guilliam). send your requirements directly to:
brad[AT][spam][DOT]com
as Mr. Brad Morehouse is the employer. Not Guilliam Roque.

- g
"I was one of those who wondered why people would pay so much $$$$ to do something that was so much fun!" -R. Harkrider, Fortran Code Engr.

http://www.joomlaconsultancy.net

guilliam
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Re: A Filipino Joomla Pro - PH based employment. PHP 30k/month

Post by guilliam » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:27 pm

any further question, just post here. i'll try to reply on this thread if possible. do not send me a PM or EMAIL.

ADDENDUM:

- sites are mostly on 1.0.x, knowledge on 1.5.x is a plus.

- g
"I was one of those who wondered why people would pay so much $$$$ to do something that was so much fun!" -R. Harkrider, Fortran Code Engr.

mistaken
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by mistaken » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:22 am

Thanks sir G, I will send my resume immediately, i will be graduating tis April 11 and i need a job, hope this will give me the opportunity...

:D :D
Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond imagination.
--Albert Einstein

hacksider
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by hacksider » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:31 pm

Just a question, if this is a home based job, paano mata track yung hours? What if I finish the job faster than expected and wala pang 40 hours yung nagastos per week? Example: I created this site for about 8 hours working time... And wala na ia ayos...
http://phoutsource.com/index.php/meet-o ... -team.html Kenneth Estanislao
Signature rules - Literal URL's Only.

guilliam
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Post by guilliam » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:47 pm

hacksider wrote:Just a question, if this is a home based job, paano mata track yung hours? What if I finish the job faster than expected and wala pang 40 hours yung nagastos per week? Example: I created this site for about 8 hours working time... And wala na ia ayos...
good question, i cant answer that. pls email directly the employer for this.

- g

guilliam
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Post by guilliam » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:27 pm

just heard from @brad and the post is already filled. locking this thread now and moving to the pinoy archives.

- g

Return to “Pinoy Forum Archives”