i feel sad when this kind of development is arising. actually this kind of problem is not productive and it just messes up our community. lets be more tolerant and careful of the words we use so incidents like this wont happen again. if something arises again and hard to resolve lets go back to the Forum Rules
. If still doubt of the rules theres guilliam and stingrey or go to Global Moderator to resolve some misunderstanding and doubt.
in the case of raeldc moderatorship as 2nd moderator for this forum... i believe he is competent and can do the job done. theres no need to vote again. if raeldc really insist for a reelection for a new 2nd moderator ... wala ako magagawa. pareng raeldc ... you cant please everyone and dont be too emotional. i know its hard on your part but i believe you can hurdle this one.
we are not waging war against the other communities but i believe its prudent for the other communities to respect and abide by the rules of this community so there will be no conflict.
to remind everyone of the forum rules.
At all times:
* Keep all commentary civil, and be courteous at all times. Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other users or the site admins will not be tolerated. Coarse/insulting language will not be tolerated.
* No commercial advertising is permitted.
* Any posts deemed to be self promotion, advertising, or spam can and will be removed. NO SPAM - NO ADVERTISING eg. Posting and making excessive, inappropriate and unnecessary references to your products and websites is self promotion.
* This is not the place to settle a commercial disagreement for custom development or to be a 'wall of shame'. Any posts deemed to be of this nature will be removed. Settle your disputes in private please.
* If you feel a post violates any of these rules, please use the ‘report to modertor’ link to notify the moderators.
* These forums are centered on Joomla, Open Source software and other Internet and computer matters. They are not a place to promote ideological, religious or political matters. All such discussions will be deleted/closed.