Resignation and Good byes - Sorry My Emotion was soaring when I posted this

Mga diskusyon at paunawa, na hindi na akma sa pangkasalukuyan
raeldc
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Resignation and Good byes - Sorry My Emotion was soaring when I posted this

Post by raeldc » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:26 am

Just like to inform everyone that I  resign as second moderator of this forum (even though I wasn't inaugurated yet).

It seems that my straightforwardness would not be good for the Filipino community. I may scare off newbies because I speak plain and straight, without sugar coat.

And also, I wouldn't be active anymore. I've lost all motivation to help.

Sorry guys, and good bye.
That was my post and I really wanted to resign because I thought that the person who character assasinated me is a legitimate member of this forum.

I found out that supernewbee is actually an admin of joombo.ph and an employee of ION Web Services. He went personal against me because I am negative about Joombo.ph. I never thought he would resort to dirty tactics.

Sorry guys, I thought I'm really not accepted here anymore. But I'll go on, I know I can't please everyone.

I'll stay!
Last edited by raeldc on Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ericb
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Re: Resignation and Good byes

Post by ericb » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:01 pm

:( sad day for me
www.phpugph.com - PHP Users Group Philippines

deathwingpnx
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by deathwingpnx » Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:55 am

I do not agree to your resignation.  If I am a board member or a director of this forum/ community, I would never accept your resignation.  The reason for your resignation is not justifiable because it is only based on misunderstanding.  I still am hoping and believing that you will stay.
Glenn Miranda Apolinario
Winning is not important!  Giving it your best is what Counts!
http://www.glennapolinario.com

KILLER_AJ
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by KILLER_AJ » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:07 am

huh... d naman yan sapat na reason to give up agad raeldc.. hhayzzz wak anaman  .. but d ka namin mapilit coz we all have our choices to make.. more power pre

raeldc
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: Resignation and Good byes - Sorry My Emotion was soaring when I posted this

Post by raeldc » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:11 pm

I modified my post.

But I encourage a reelection for the new second moderator. This incident can be bad for our community and I'm not fit to be a moderator anymore. I don't wanna be a factor of a conflict between the 2 communities. Let's just live peacefully.

wyzemoro
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by wyzemoro » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:04 am

i feel sad when this kind of development is arising. actually this kind of problem is not productive and it just messes up our community. lets be more tolerant and careful of the words we use so incidents like this wont happen again. if something arises again and hard to resolve lets go back to the Forum Rules. If still doubt of the rules theres guilliam and stingrey or go to Global Moderator to resolve some misunderstanding and doubt.

in the case of raeldc moderatorship as 2nd moderator for this forum... i believe he is competent and can do the job done. theres no need to vote again. if raeldc really insist for a reelection for a new 2nd moderator ... wala ako magagawa. pareng raeldc ... you cant please everyone and dont be too emotional. i know its hard on your part but i believe you can hurdle this one.

we are not waging war against the other communities but i believe its prudent for the other communities to respect and abide by the rules of this community so there will be no conflict.

to remind everyone of the forum rules.
At all times:

* Keep all commentary civil, and be courteous at all times. Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other users or the site admins will not be tolerated. Coarse/insulting language will not be tolerated.
    * No commercial advertising is permitted.
    * Any posts deemed to be self promotion, advertising, or spam can and will be removed. NO SPAM - NO ADVERTISING eg. Posting and making excessive, inappropriate and unnecessary references to your products and websites is self promotion.
    * This is not the place to settle a commercial disagreement for custom development or to be a 'wall of shame'. Any posts deemed to be of this nature will be removed. Settle your disputes in private please.
    * If you feel a post violates any of these rules, please use the ‘report to modertor’ link to notify the moderators.
    * These forums are centered on Joomla, Open Source software and other Internet and computer matters. They are not a place to promote ideological, religious or political matters. All such discussions will be deleted/closed.
Moslemen M. Macarambon Jr.
http://moslemenjr.macarambon.com
http://www.joomlamoro.com - Joomla Bangsamoro Language, Team Coordinator

ultimoAdios
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by ultimoAdios » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:29 pm

I am hoping that rules are defined and interpreted fairly not based on silencing others opinion while others with the same tone remains because they suit the principles we want to hear. All am saying is ... we must be fair.
Day 12: while driving around with Red Barchetta (nightly) in the cyberstreets.

gerrytanned
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by gerrytanned » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:22 am

this is a heavy issue...good thing resolved na to. 8)

guilliam
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Post by guilliam » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:02 am

gerrytanned wrote: this is a heavy issue...good thing resolved na to. 8)
yes it is,.. thanks for the post.. reminded me to move it to the pinoy archives :)

and yes,.. not accepting the ressignation dude! :P

- g
"I was one of those who wondered why people would pay so much $$$$ to do something that was so much fun!" -R. Harkrider, Fortran Code Engr.

http://www.joomlaconsultancy.net

Return to “Pinoy Forum Archives”